before the winter

from mandadoration on archiveofourown

In the turbulent times of today, trying to make sure the Ways of the Mandalore didn't die out were crucial. Mandalorians were an endangered way of life already, and the current political climate wasn't the best environment for expanding. Secrecy and discipline were enforced. Mandalorian coverts were hidden with high security and discretion. All members of the covert had to be on the same page at all times to reduce risk. After all, the best way to stop something was to stop it from happening in the first place. All of these preventative measures, but time marches on without a care. A new generation had to be brought up.

Foundlings were to be revered, but there always seemed to be an undercurrent of tragedy underneath all that. A foundling wasn't taken in by a clan unless they were all alone, and as death tolls rose, more and more were orphans. There seemed to be an increase of that, it seems. Young children left alone in the cruel world forever torn apart by war. As Imperials do anything and everything to scrabble for power, numbers were growing seemingly by the day as more and more children were taken under wing. They were cared for, and even loved, for a found family was just as important as beskar.

But a child born into a clan was something to be celebrated.

"Mando--"

Which is why your whimpering voice and the wet sounds of your bodies meeting were echoing around the empty chamber as Mando takes you from behind.

As a result of circumstance, the Way has amended itself a little, and life became different compared to what it was in the past. It still retained the heart and soul of Mandalore, staying true to the real meaning of what it means to be a Mandalorian, but times have forced change, especially concerning clans. For example, within their home turf, clan leaders forwent the usual pomp of beskar. Of course, anywhere else, and they would proudly show off shining armor and the best gear. The show of bare skin was a testament that they have earned their title through blood and body, a way of showing their status. To have the grace to bare their skin, especially in these dangerous times, was an immense show of power.

For you, it just means less layers. Less layers meant Mando could sheathe himself into your warm heat faster. Less layers meant it'd be easier and more convienent to fuck a child into you.

You weren't a Mandalorian. You weren't a foundling and you didn't swear the Creed, but you were unequivocally Mando's , and you were his to take whenever he felt like it. It's a high honor to catch the eye of a clan leader, especially one as selective as Mando, and you became a person of intrigue when it was revealed you weren't bound by the Way. Despite the eyes that follow you and the ever-so fleeting touches from others in the covert, the marks that never failed to show on your throat far above what any collar could hide spoke more than words.

The last time someone put their hand on you, Mando had no hesitation on showing what happens when someone fucks with something that belonged to him.

Paz Vizla's broken arm was a testament to that.

Mando puts a firm hand on your back and pushes you down, keeping you face down, ass up as his hips snap forward against yours. Each thrust makes you scoot forward the slightest, and punched out moans seem to be the only sound you can make beyond the occasional garbled sound of his name. His grip is bruising on your hips, and he pulls you back to meet him halfway in an effort to increase his pace. Mando's breathing is labored, a soft groan going through his vocoder every now and then, but he's rather impassive considered how brutally he was fucking you.

Mando's beads and necklaces have long since been discarded, and his pants are only shoved down far enough to reveal his cock. You wish he could pull you flush against his chest, but the horns soldered onto his helmet prevents you from getting too close. You don't mind, and you mind even less in those rare moments you're on top, holding on to those horns for stability as you fuck yourself on him. But Mando had descended upon you far too quickly and without any preamble that you had no time to even ask him what was going on. Clothes were taken off, and if too much of a hassle, ripped off, his belt secured around your wrists and shoved to the cold floor of his room. Your hands are bound in front of you with it, the Mudhorn buckle, the symbol of his clan, glinting in the low light of the room. He at least had the sense to lay his cloak underneath you, and the fur trim gave your hands something to grasp at.

You only feel the slightest bit of guilt when your tears soak the fine fabric.

Mando moves his hold on your waist to your arms, yanking you back as your back arches and lets Mando somehow sink deeper into you. The moan you let out is filthy, and you think through the haze that you're being a little too loud, and others were sure to hear. So you bite your lip, teeth tugging on the soft skin as you try to stifle the sounds, only for you to yelp when Mando slaps your ass before he goes back to hold onto your arms.

"Let me hear you, sweet girl," he breathes. "Don't hide yourself from me."

Your shoulders are straining at the joints from the angle you're held up in, but you're so close that you ignore it in favor of increasing your moans tenfold as per his request. In turn, a deep, guttural growl emanates from Mando, making you clench around him.

"Fuck," he snarls. "My sweet girl, so- so tight , so willing, and all mine ." He punctuates each word with a sharp thrust that makes you shake. Mando slips out of you, chuckling under his breath at the needy whine you give, and flips you over so that you're on your back. One grabs your bound wrists and pins them above your head, and the other comes down to lead himself back into your blushed hole, the sweet drag of his cock curling your toes and making you see stars. As you stare up at his helmet with glazed-over eyes, you can see how truly debauched you look in the reflection. Hair mussed, face flushed, eyes shining with unshed tears, seemingly frozen in a permanent state of euphoria. That's what Mando saw when he looked at you.

You wish you could kiss him.

And that's another thought that's fucked out of you as Mando resumes his previous pace. Harsh, unforgiving, and with a clear purpose in mind.

He leans in as close as he can. "Are you going to cum with me?" Mando croons. You nod frantically, half delirious from the rising rush of your orgasm, and give a moan of appreciation when Mando dips his hand down to rub at your clit, matching it in time with each thrust. "Where do you want me cum?" he asks, and it's a misleading question because you know all he wants to hear is you beg for it. "In your mouth? On your face? Wherever you want, sweet girl, I will do it." Mando's voice is so tender and soft, borderline condescending compared to how ruined you feel. He's close, you can tell, the strong, corded muscles under his skin jumping and straining to maintain an even pace, and he gets awfully wordy when he's about to cum.

"In me!" you gasp out, clenching and unclenching your hands, nails digging into your soft palms. You strain against your bonds, wanting so badly to bring him close, to touch him. "Please, fuck, Mando, cum in me!"

"Anything for you," he grunts, "Anything for my sweet girl," and with one final swipe at your clit with the rough pad of his gloved thumb, you're cumming, mouth open in a soundless scream as your eyes roll back into your skull. Mando buries himself to the hilt, moaning through the voice modulator as he releases inside of you, and from how much he absolutely fills you, his hot cum has nowhere to go but out, leaking over his cock and smearing over your thighs. His cloak is definitely stained from that.

As you start to come out of your haze, whimpering one last time with a hoarse voice as he slips out, the ridge of your entrance catching on his head, you're glad that your hands are bound because you're sure you would've torn up Mando's back with your nails. You run your fingers over the crescent marks dug into your palm.

Maybe he's into that. You'll have to ask some other time.

Your heart rate picks up again when Mando makes a displeased sound, almost disappointed, running a finger over your abused entrance. "That won't do," he sighs, and he scoops some of his leaking cum to shove it back inside your hole, not caring when you jolt and sigh with each insistent press of his fingers.

You give him a breathless, "What?" and Mando just hooks his arms under your legs to bring him flush against his hips again.

"I said, 'That won't do'," he repeats, slower this time, and your face reddens again when you feel his softened cock twitch against the cleft of your ass. "Because you're a messy girl, and I'm aiming for a child before winter comes."