Chapter 6 (Lemon)

( Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

A/N: This will be my first lemon.....not going lie might be bad. But hope you enjoyed I will give a warning before the lemon shows."

Y/N woke up with Pyrrha still on his chest he remembers it the weekend.

Y/N: " Pyrrha it time to get up."

Pyrrha dig deeper into Y/N chest while whining about waking up.

Pyrrha: " 5 more minutes."

Y/N: " I would love to but I got a bullhead to catch remember."

Pyrrha sigh and got up from Y/N warm chest and decide to get ready for the day too. Y/N went to the bathroom to get freshen up and to put on his clothes. When he was done he was in his usual outfit and went out to see Pyrrha in her usual outfit.

Pyrrha: " So going away for a few days?"

Y/N: " Yes don't worry I will be back."

Pyrrha: " Ok but since you woke me up you own me a favor."

Y/N: " What is it?"

Pyrrha walk up to Y/N and lean into his ears.

Pyrrha: " After you come back. Fun time~"

Y/N didn't get it at first then when his brain noticed her lust tone at the end he was deep red.

Y/N: " Pyrrha!!"

Pyrrha: " Hey you flirted with all the other now you know how we feel."

Y/N: " Ok point made."

Y/N and Pyrrha went outside of Beacon so Y/N could catch his bullhead. While they were waiting Ren and Cardin went to them to chat before he left.

Ren: " So your leaving for a few days?"

Y/N: " Im an assassin it my job."

Ren nods while Cardin look away in guilt.

Y/N: " Cardin your not the first person to bully a faunus and you won't be the last."

Cardin: " I mean....I would just pull their ears mock them and fight some. But.....I wouldn't do what Ryan did."

Ren: " That guy went too far."

Y/N: " Surprisingly he didn't turn into a grimm."

Pyrrha: " Why?"

Y/N: " Blame the author."

Cardin: " Who?"

Y/N: " Nothing just a fourth wall break."

Ren: " Man I'm going miss you for those few days."

Y/N: " Don't worry it will go by fast."

Y/N bullhead arrived and he said goodbye to his friends. Pyrrha lean into his ear and whisper something into his ears before pecking his lips. Y/N face was deep red and he ran into the bullhead.

Cardin: " Umm.. what did you say?"

Pyrrha: " Oh nothing important~"

-At Ozpin Office's-

Ozpin was in his chair looking at the incident in the cafeteria yesterday. He was impressed of Ryan ability to control someone through their blood. Though there were people who weren't happy. Dr Oobleck and Professor Port. Glynda was mad.

Glynda: " I still can't believe you."

Ozpin: " Glynda we talked about this."