Chapter 10 (Lemon)

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. Will post a lemon warning now then let the story begin)

Edit: I had to remove an image because it was flagged.

Word of Ryan death spread like wildfire. The majority of Beacon praised the Grimm Prince for killing a horrible person. Turn out Ryan got away with anything. Stealing cheating touching. Of course only a few knew what really happened to Ryan.

( Though the Reader wont tell anyone right *Wink*)

It been a few weeks since Ryan death. As Weiss,Blake,Yang,Maria,Team JNPR and Coco team were helping Ruby with her traumatized experience as she was almost rape. Summer and Tai were there too. As for Y/N he been picking random people from different place's so that Neo could live and the Killer could have fun and sacrifice once again.

(I know that some of the killer were force into this. But in this story they willing kill for Neo ( Entity's) and will obey her. Think of her like a understanding mother and scolded them when need to be)

As Y/N was about to leave to see if Neo need anymore help Tai and Summer stopped him to thank him.

Tai: "Hey Ruby told us that if it wasn't for you well...Thank you."

Y/N: " No problem."

Summer: " If there anything you need help with anything we will help. Or I can help."

Y/N: " I might pick up on that offer one day. But for now where Raven?"

Tai: " She left."

Y/N: " *Whisper* hiding from me will not stop me from killing you."

Summer: " Um pardon."

Y/N: " I have a contact that wants her dead."

Tai: " Look GrimmBlood and yes we know Ruby told us. If you do please try to make her see sense if she refuses.....kill her."

Y/N nods and walks into emerald forest and into the fog. Upon entering the fog it grew thicker and he used his sense to find the killers.He see a killer he never seen before and tap his shoulder and the killer turned around to show his face.

He see a killer he never seen before and tap his shoulder and the killer turned around to show his face

(I don't own the image and don't know why it changes like that pick whatever you like.)

Y/N: " You know where Neo is?"

The man just turn his head to the since in confusion. Y/N mentally slap himself as the man probably didn't know that name.

Y/N: " The Entity's can you take me to her?"

The man nods and they walked to a big mansion.