Mario VS Link

It's Mario VS Zelda in one of greatest video game fight yet. Two Nintendo heroes duel to the death. Who will win? Who will die?

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Sonic: Nintendo. This company has had a many successful games in the past decades. Anyone long time gaming fan should recognize as these some of the greatest titles in video game history.

Mega Man: And now it's time for two of those Nintendo heroes to throw down.

Sonic: Mario, the whimsical Italian Jumpman of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mega Man: And Link, the young Legendary Hero of the Hyrule Kingdom. He's Sonic and I'm Mega Man.

Sonic: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Mario

Sonic: Plumber. Carpenter. Doctor. Mario has worn many hats throughout his life, but he always does so as a hero.

Mega Man: Except the time he kidnaped Donkey Kong but no one really talks about it.

Background
Full name: Mario Mario
Height: 5'1" | 155 cm
Weight: ≈ 200 lb | 90.7 kg
Species: Human
Age: 24
Original name: Jumpman
One of the Seven Star Children
Has multiple jobs: Carpenter, plumber, doctor, umpire, chef, brewer, soldier, pilot, submarine captain, animal trainer, NBA player. baseball player, stunt biker, artist, toy maker, theme park owner, referee, rapper, olympic games player

Sonic: Born as one of the Seven Star Children possessing an extraordinary amount of power-

Mega Man: -and extra horrible crying fits.

Sonic: Mario was assuredly destined for greatness.

Mega Man: Then he and his little bro Luigi wound up in New Donk City, where he spent his days throwing shit at monkeys and uh... fixing toilets. Not exactly the great heroic destiny I was expecting, but hey, at least his girlfriend was smoking.

Sonic: But everything changed after a chance meeting with Princess Peach Toadstool. Her Mushroom Kingdom had been conquered by Bowser, the tyrannical king of the Koopas, and her only hope of rescue lay in the hands of the Mario Brothers.

Mega Man: And just like me and Sonic, Mario had all the power he needed to take the turtle terror down.

Arsenal & Abilities
Ultra Jump
Super Jump Punch
Ultra Hammer
Cappy
Megavitamins
Bottomless Gloves
Lazy Shell
Pyrokinesis
Fireballs, Ultra Flame, Firebrand
F.L.U.D.D
Ground Pound
Long Jump

Mega Man: He's super tough, super quick, and really, really strong. He can jump several times his own height, smash tanks to bits with his butt, and toss Bowser around as if he's a featherweight.

Mario: So long-a, Bowser!

Sonic: Needless to say, the Mushroom Kingdom was in good hands.

Mega Man: Yeah Mario has been doing this again and again and always gets that cake (and yes I'm talking about the actual cake not the type that Boomstick was talking about).

Sonic: And if his strength doesn't cut it, my boi Mario has plenty of extra weapons and powers on hand.

Power-ups
Super Mushroom
Increases height & power
Boo Mushroom
Mega Mushroom
Increases size by 10 times
Ice Flower
Gold Flower
Superball Flower
Stopwatch
Super Bell & Lucky Bell
Transforms him into a cat
Tanooki Suit
Grants flight & an indestructible stone form
Frog Suit
Vanish Cap
Metal Cap
Wing Cap
Cape Feather
Earlier Times
Retry Clock
Double Cherry
Creates a perfect duplicate of Mario
Starman
Rainbow Star