Introduction|Background

So hello everyone! My nickname is Aqua or just Sunny would also be fine! I just started getting serious with writing and eventually this is my first one! I really enjoyed this character Giyuu he is my favorite one so I decided to make one story. The background story relates to one of the characters I created and hope you guys stick around!

Infos:- (y/n)=your name or character name-(h/c)=hair color-(e/c)= eye color-(s/c)=skin color-(f/n)=family name-(l/n)=last name-(f/c)=favorite color—————————————————🎐✨

Infos:
- (y/n)=your name or character name
-(h/c)=hair color
-(e/c)= eye color
-(s/c)=skin color
-(f/n)=family name
-(l/n)=last name
-(f/c)=favorite color
—————————————————🎐✨

Edited!!!!!! Warning! :
- There's some a bit of fluff here I don't remember
- some cringy writing
- please go check this book out before this one for a better quality writing :)

Edited!!!!!! Warning! :- There's some a bit of fluff here I don't remember - some cringy writing- please go check this book out before this one for a better quality writing :)

- New readers here welcome! I'm not stopping you from reading this. However, if you wanna go straight to the good plot go to Tied String. I ensure you it's way better and I saw some or lots of comments saying
Oh two years gap is a big difference or something. Chill guys. It's sometime really nothing since it's a crush ya know. That's for those who do whine before. Anyways yeah go check that out.
- it's under editing in Tied Strings.

- I'm not gonna edit this. I'm a freshman this year- god sake covid. Read here for entertainment whatever you like.

Enjoy this
Weird book ;)

Background story:
(Y/n) was born in an unordinary family. She was born into a strict but also loving family, 3 siblings with a different background. The first child, Natsumi (r/n) was the oldest child. She was amazingly kind and beautiful every boy in the area wants to date her. But she is matured enough and independent to not rely on males. She has a smile that brights everyday of (Y/n)'s life.
The second child, Hotaru (r/n) was the second eldest child in the family. He was strong, intelligent, and is responsible. He joined the demon slayer corpse after your father trained him in the age of 11-12 and now he is 14-15 years at least. He is mostly close to you since you are the innocent one. He's always playful towards you and always support you in any way he can. After missions he went through he would come back with treats that you enjoyed.
The third child, Sayuri (r/n) was the third eldest in the family or the second middle child. She is very talented and extremely responsible. Shows a lot of respect towards elders. But her emotions towards you were the complete opposite. She is bitter towards you and indeed very bossy. She never cared about what you think because she knows you can't defend yourself. You were "weaker" than her. Every step you make towards your goal. Your like stepping on her traps to make her scold at you every time you helped someone. She wants to please both mother and father.
You never liked how she is liked that deep down, but you know that if you speak your thoughts out she will definitely smack you. So you put on a mask "mentally". You were extremely hurt by all the good actions you did in return, you got bad things in return.
One day changed all your life upside down... in a cold breezy scenery with autumn leaves falling down onto a pile on the dirt floor.