Chapter 10:Moon and stars

Days had passed into weeks until months since that last happened, after that day everything became normal like it used to be for the two. But then it seemed as heaven was on their side for the relationship to grow stronger and more serious. Like everyday Y/n would wake up early to train at her back yard and practice like her usual routine. But then her one and only messenger began screaming loudly as it was circling in the air. "Y/n L/n will be going on a mission with Mitsuri Kanroji, head to the east now! Head to the east now! There has been an attack at the village, young women has been missing!" The bird screamed loudly as Y/n was calmly getting ready and set off. While she was heading there on her own, she again was surprised by the news of one and only messenger. "Change of plans! Giyuu Tomioka and Y/n L/n will be working together, continue to head to east!"
Y/n POV
What's with this bird... and I'm heading there with Tomioka again... is this supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing... I wonder why Mitsuri chan decided to swap with him... I brushed off the idea thinking that she did it because of the ship. But if she did, why would she swap ..
Third POV
At last she has arrived at the village, it was dark indeed but a weird scent caught her. It smelled really nice and fragrant.. Although she didn't knew that it would actually lead her to a trap. While she was investigating around the area to only found someone unexpected, it was Giyuu of course sitting while it looks like he was waiting for someone. She was still embarrassed and not over that fact he said before ages ago but she then walked away without knowing what was coming next. The smell then lead her into an abandoned alley where the scent got stronger and stronger. While she was in all this, Giyuu was carefully following her because since the demon only took young girls he decided to see what will happen. Then a hand slugged out from the dark trying to take away Y/n but luckily Giyuu caught onto her first and both landed on top of the roof. He was carrying her bridal style while she was still shook.
Giyuu POV
I quickly sensed that something will be coming out, I was right so I quickly carried her bridal style out of the place and decided to plan with her first. I hid on top of the roof since there was a block on top of it, I landed there while looking around. Nothing seemed to be wrong till I looked at Y/n, her face was buried into my chest while she dozed off a bit. She looked so cute..., I'm glad I could swap with Kanroji today.. I was lost in my thoughts until Y/n hold both her hands on my cheeks for me to look directly at her, her cheeks where a bit red and rosy, while her e/c orbs were filled with glimmer and sparks. She started to pull me closer, and closer to her face.. She's.. drowsy?... or is she drunk by the smell?.. but.. How can I get out of this situation... Then her lips touched mine.. it's so soft... and sweet.. am I dreaming?.... this doesn't felt real.. but it is somehow... then I pulled away remembering that this is just the cause of her drowsiness, but when I look into her face again, it was finally the same her. She looked confused and suddenly blushed at the sight of us both being so close to each other there our face were several centimeters apart. "Giyuu... What happened?.." she looked genuinely confused so I broke apart from her and does it as if nothing happened. "You were under a spell and.." "And..?" She asked softly , should I really tell her?... will our friendship remain the same?.. "Ah um.. can I tell you later-.." "No! Then I won't be able to focus" she said with her eyes pleading to know, "If I tell you, you would be even more unfocused so later...and in the missions in the future, we will be doing together mostly.." I stood up and so did she while her face was still full of confusion... how cute... But then I heard a loud scream near the alley before and I turned quickly to my surprise Y/n ran down already... I guess she's eager to know.. I chuckled softly and also jumped down.
Third POV
As Y/n was running where the sound was, she quickly noticed that scent and decided to be smart about it and took out her clothing she once kept it from her brother. She covered her nose and wrapped it up her pony tail, she then saw the demon starting to devour two girls both sides, " Breathe of Light: Ninth form Mid day shreds" then the two arms of the demon was suddenly cut into two both sides were torn, the demon itself couldn't revive it and quickly Y/n took the two girls protecting them both, but she forgot about the third arm behind the demon while it was smirking evilly as the arm launched it spreads into two hands launching while it gave out the same scent. What she forgot about that there was two of them demons as one cuts the side of her leg as it was exposed and poison got into her leg, the demon from behind was more firm and more stronger than the other demon "Hope you can beat that demon, I though a pretty girl like you can be more smarter and more detailed but I guess I was wrong." Said the demon who was regaining and reviving while the other was holding two girls unconscious, the demon behind her scoffed at the scene " You a slayer. Impossible you can't even stand properly" but what they didn't know that she was still over her limit, in the blink of an eye "Breathe of Moon: Third quarter" the demon who was ready to finish reviving its head fell onto the ground while was slowly dying away. She then looked at the other demon with a dark expression, the demon was in complete shock as he turned to look at the one who he mocked at, her face was looking down onto the ground radiating dark vibes from her she looked up to the demon making it triggered, her eyes were full glowing white while again the demon itself didn't gave up. To break her again the demon swing the girls away as she was slowly processing she was filled. "Wrong move.." Giyuu was standing there holding the girls in his arms while glaring at the demon as it gulped. The demon attacked in a moment of flash, Y/n collapse onto the ground at the impact which hit her hard onto the ground making it hard for her to stand again and bam 💥 the demon was headless in a moment. It fell onto the ground while slowly gone into the air.
She looked up to her only savior, the moon was twinkling while he was standing blocking the light for her and gave her a soft smile. The last thing was her dozing off, Giyuu carries her up bridal style to the house with wisteria crest. He slowly walk to see an old lady smiling at him leading him inside. "Young man, we will prepare a bed for you with the young girl in your arms here.. Please wait here a bit." She said leaving him sitting on the porch while Y/n was peacefully sleeping in his arms. "Y/n I will protect you no matter what costs...I won't let anyone take you away from me.. ever again.." Giyuu mumbled as he pushed away the hair on her face to her ears. A while later the old women came and lead Giyuu to their room, he carefully settled her on the ground while treating her wounds on her leg, good thing the poison wasn't that bad and luckily she herself knows about the poison that couldn't get to her easily like other people do. Giyuu was looking at her while lost in his thoughts he realize that he needs to go shower soon, so he started to take out his upper uniform and left him with his bare skin. He didn't noticed that Y/n was awake while he was slowly uncovering himself, he saw her starring directly at his abs while he himself started to blush. She finally spoke up and looked away embarrassed "s-sorry... it's just your body is really good..." he chuckled while getting ready to go to bath, but then Y/n stopped him mid way. "W-wait Giyuu you haven't tell me about what happened that time.." His expression started to change into embarrassment as he looked away disagreeing to tell, until the smaller form covered both his cheeks to look straight at her. He was a bit surprised by her actions but again didn't want to say what happen, but he then was caught off guard by her features.
Giyuu POV
Why did this just came to my realization.... her body... is really good... w-wait... I'm thinking dirty.... no ... I can't.. I need to get going then... But then again she stopped me while she looked deeply into my eyes and just said something shocking , "When I was in the state.. did I kissed you?.." she asked while her face was starting to turn into a tomato. Cute... then I nodded embarrassed, but something unexpected that I wouldn't know she would do, she then.. kissed me.... at first I didn't knew how to react but then deepens the kiss.. it started to get more hotter and hotter. She pulled away while slightly blushing she said "now I can remember that I shared a kiss with you... since my first kiss was when I was unconscious....." then quickly went to the bath room and disappeared in front of my eyes. I again touched my lips... did that really happened?...i would never guess she shares the same feelings as me...
A while later~
Y/n POV
I quickly barge into the bath room while having a panic about what just happened, I quickly took off my clothes quietly and threw myself into the tub.. warm... but... what the was I thinking?!.. but... did he just except the kiss?.. and that counts as the second time too... I put both hands onto my face feeling my cheeks burn..And he excepts it?! ...... why is this going so fast?.. but... Hmm ..... Does that mean... he likes me?..... holy..... while she was babbling in the bathroom Giyuu was doing the same. Thinking and repeating of what just happened. "Wait... His skin.. his.. body.. is so good.. His features and his personality is... so kind... why haven't I noticed that when we were getting older...don't tell me Mitsuri San also knows this... thing... but I guess she wants to help." I quickly got out to get my towel but what I forgot was my clothing back at the room.. ok hope Giyuu isn't there..I slowly opened the door while the towel was wrapped around my body carefully but when I arrived to my room.. Giyuu was looking directly at me in a shock face while looking at me up to toe.. I didn't know what to say so I quickly grabbed my clothing and slammed the door without thinking. I felt as if my face was burning red... Giyuu saw me almost naked... gosh.... how can I face him now .. I quickly got into the changing room and dress while using my robes, wrapping a bandage around my breast to cover it while exposing the front of mine.
Giyuu POV
As she slammed the door, I felt myself as if melting at her body.. She was extremely careful with every edges of it...And her breast.... wait.. I shouldn't be thinking about this.. what has gotten into me.. A few minutes has passed by as I was greeted with the door closing to see Y/n clothed, she was wearing a robe tying around her waist and her hair untied like she use to. A bandage wrapper around her chest, but still with a bit of cleavage. I quickly looked away feeling as if my face was burning, she noticed that and decided to sit next to me making my face burn even more. She was then right in front of me with a worried expression.. "Giyuu, are you sick? Your face is all red... or are you... blushing?.." and again my eyes suddenly landed on her cleavage as I tried my best to not look but then apparently I gave up and then untied the rope nicely to cover her cleavage but while I was untying I didn't knew I was going to be even more worse good thing her thighs were closing her part.. and quickly I can ego realized.. she s a women.. I quickly tied her and then went to my pillow. I could see how embarrassed she was so I broke apart, but then her words startled me.. "Giyuu, do you like me?....." I quickly stood up to look at her directly as she was looking the other way, did she had no idea...? "to be honest your emotions are unclear and really well hidden. But I guess you like someone else?.."she said with a sad expression, but I quickly hugged her.
Third POV
He then suddenly hugged her while she was confused, "Y/n.. Are you blind?.. if you kissed me, and I responded to both... what do you think the answer is?.." he asked while she was slightly smiling softly but the thing she wanted to help was many things. "Y/n... I care about you.. so much.. you may not feel it, but I'm genuinely saying it.. I have liked you the very first time we met to be honest... you were really sweet, and strong with everything you have been through.. with your sister and family..." he pulled apart while holding her hands, "I want to help you find your brother... and I like you so.. so much..." then he smiled softly at her for the first time in ages she felt as if the world has given her a chance to be happy.
Note:
Ahhh my gosh idk if this chapter makes any sense but this is quite longggg, hope you guys will enjoy! And maybe there would be an explanation later on about her feelings towards Giyu!💖💖