Chapter 12: the ups and downs

Note:
Ah my goshhh we actually reached 2k in no time! Ahhh I'm so happy right now, promise is a promise! I will start working on kny characters x readers one shots but it may take me a while to think of a scenario! But hope you guys are willing to continue with me💛thank you so much for all the supportsby voting!
Back to the story!

A demon girl?.... Y/n started to remember again about the incident that happened to met these two siblings 2 years ago..

Third POV
They were hiding in the bushes as Giyuu jumped over in front of the young boy, "You did a great job hanging in there for your rank... leave this to me.." Giyuu spoke calmly with an emotionless face. "L/n... please look over the two.." he said before the fight began between a high rank hashira and a lower moon five.

Y/n quickly obeyed as Giyuu finished his words, she quickly stood by the young boy observing the both. She bend down to be in the same level as the two, her eyes widen again to her surprise to see the two. She knew she shouldn't be asking anything right now but she still continued anyways, "young boy... what's your name?" She asked while the boy looked up in surprise to see a familiar face in front of him again "Y/n san, it's good to meet you again. I'm Kamado Tanjiro and this is my sister Nezuko..Thank you for saving us again..." he said with a small smile onto his face, as she felt a tap on her shoulders. Giyuu was standing behind her as he finally spoke "L/n you shouldn't be askin-" his eyes widen as it landed on the young girl wearing a bamboo muzzle but then...
Butterflies appeared as the insect pillar appeared in front of their eyes as Giyuu defended while both Y/n and Tanjiro were in shock. "Ara ara Tomioka san.. L/n san.. You are breaking the corpse rules... master will not be happy about this.." She said as she landed while sending glares at Giyuu, Y/n quickly stood up while hiding the two siblings behind her back. "Y/n san.. Why are you protecting it? I thought you would be better than Tomioka san.. I guess this is no use.. Young boy?" She said while Tanjiro quickly looked at her direction with a confused face plastered on his face. "Can you please at least move? Or give me an explanation to why your protecting her.." Shinobu said with a fake smile on her face, "She's my sister! And I promise that she hasn't eat any human being yet!" He said desperately but Shinobu doesn't give in, "Y/n take him away.. now!" He said she quickly picked up the young boy bridal style as she asked him to hold the young girl.

Y/n POV
Luckily I still have strength to hold this kid.. I quickly ran into the woods while I felt as if someone was also catching up onto me, I picked up my pace and ran quickly without hesitation. I heard loud thumps behind me.. that must be Shinobu... she doesn't give up easily I understand her.. after everything she has been through.. she has the reason to do it... I stopped and put the young boy down while he was confused from my sudden action "Young Kamado.. Please go first with your sister quickly.. I will stay here and defend them from going to you.. please.. hurry.." I said as my back was facing him, then he settled off. Wish you luck young boy.. and there ahead was a young girl who seem to be around Tanjiro s age pacing towards this way, she's a young girl with large, gentle eyes of a pink lilac color with a thin black hair, worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head along with a butterfly ornament. "That must be one of Shinobu's girls..." I mumbled as she launched towards me the other way, I gripped onto her wrist as her eyes widen and swung her towards me as I pinned her down trying to reason with her "Please hear me out first, don't go after that boy.. with the demon girl, she haven't done anything wrong.. please.."I reasoned as she kept silent trying to let go of my grip but then to my surprise she was apparently weaker than me but since I'm almost all out she got a hold of me and pinned me to the ground instead. The last thing I remembered was "Sorry Light pillar san.. I must do as I was here for.." and I passed out.