Chapter 8:Only a memory

Dialogue:
Then it started, after the nightmare ended. Giyuu and Y/n had been distant from each other ever since. Both were focusing on their own lives not looking back at the horrific past they both had been through, but Y/n really missed the old days the three were together and those blossomed feelings was starting to fade ever since that day happened. Giyuu, was avoiding her constantly when they and master had to meet. He would make excuses to not to meet. Yet she hide those scars left behind her and put on a mask that fooled the whole world that she was ok.
Years had passed from the incident and the two never met since. But then a miracle happen, it seemed like God wanted them to be together again and hope they will never loose each other. They both received a letter from soon to be the master of them two Master Ubuyashiki. They were needed as the highest ranks so called Hashiras, they never thought they would reach this point but unknowingly did.
Back to reality:
Y/n was peacefully sleeping as her crow flapped into the room and quacked out loudly which startled her, "(last name) Y/n meet at the head quarters to be greeted by Master Ubuyashiki." She was startled by its words but then quickly jump out of her futon and ran to dress up in her uniform.
Y/n's POV
"God god god god god god, I cannot believe its happening again oh my god. God thank you." She smacked herself and focus on getting the letter for Master Urokodaki to receive right away, as she was getting herself together she noticed that she did that really quick and back to reality she got out of her own house. Her journey began the instant she got out.
After several minutes had passed while she was running through the woods, she was then greeted by a gate with some of the labels "Head quarters" and was greeted by a familiar scent.
Wait this scent... familiar... wait... she then spun her head to a figure standing behind her with a cold expression plastered on his face. It was Giyuu...
Third POV
Y/n suddenly stared into space while Giyuu didn't knew who she was, but he was familiar with the old scent. Y/n was observing silently next to him, admiring his blue orbs. Time had passed for about 4 years last they met and Y/n grew more beautiful, so did Giyuu but incredibly handsome. He didn't ignored the fact some random girl was admiring him, he then forced himself to look at her beautiful (e/c) orbs and reality smacked him, it's Y/n..
"Y/n." Giyuu spoke up as the young girl startled, "a-ah.. sorry I was starring, long time no see Giyuu.. I missed you.." she spoke quietly as Y/n looked away, Giyuu was still looking at her. Admiring how beautiful she had become, he snapped out of his horrible thoughts and finally asked "what are you doing here." Y/n was also confused what he was doing here but didn't bothered asking she hold up the letter that was sent to her. "I'm called here to become the next Light Hashira" she spoke blankly as she then pushed the gate (finally). But then she radiated a different vibe out of her, it was cold and Giyuu was also confused. He didn't notice his words were so cold for someone who has known him for ages. But didn't bothered to ask what's the matter (good old giyuu lol).
Y/n's POV
God why did he became so cold.. I mean he shouldn't act like he didn't knew me.. I'm his friend! She was pissed off but didn't cared, she was then met with two girls who were both talking next to the big tree along with another male who was laid up on the tree. I don't have any courage to go up to them so a just stood there like an idiot. But suddenly a girl with braided hair came up to me, she seemed to be a very lovely one though but I kept silent. "Hello! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri nice to meet you. What's your name?." She asked with a smiling expression, "A-ah.. I'm (family name) Y/n." She gave me a warm smile then took two of my hands and said something that melted my entire heart for her, "Y/n chan don't worry! We will look after you, and tell me if you have any problems though I will be here for you." She smiled happily and asked for my age, she was the same age as me but taller than me a bit at the time. We were both about 16 back then, it was a wonderful memory having her around along with Kanae san. Kanae also had a younger sibling who is younger than us a year or so, but she seemed to be a wonderful sister and a friend to everyone.
2 years had passed since I and Giyuu had become a hashira since then. We talked a lot more and had some missions together, we were closer than before and we both are still friends. But suddenly I felt the old blossoms popping up again in my heart, Mitsuri noticed it too and cornered me some time later. At the time we were at her house and eating her sakura mochi while chatting randomly. She then set me down to one conversation that will always be a mystery for me.
Note:
Ahhh thank you guys so so much for 700!! I'm really glad you guys liked it, I will try my best to continue the chapter everyday and hope you guys are safe at home! I will try updating everyday if I could! Since its quarantine time lol enjoy!