Chapter 7:The hurtful reality

Y/N's POV
I then walked to the bush and uncovered who it was with all the muffled sounds. It was .. Giyuu, I then ran to sit beside him while he looked up with surprise written all over his face. He had a big wound on his thighs and it looks ok but not his head, it seemed to be hit hard. Good thing I had some supplies to treat the wounds, "Y/n.. I thought we lost you" he was in a bad condition right now. He lost a lot of blood I guess, but then he stunned me by hugging me tightly. "Thank God you found me..." he said softly as my face starts to burn, "God Giyuu you know I wouldn't die that easily, where's Sabito?" I asked as he frowned. "What's wrong Giyuu?" Then I heard a voice that seemed very familiar coming by, it's Sabito! I then dragged Giyuu up , he's a bit too big for me to carry but I didn't care. We mustn't loose Sabito for Giyuu's sake, I was holding him tightly in my arms while running full speed until I heard a horrific scream until I arrived at the scene. Sabito threw the boy away while the scene terrified me, it's a big demon with those multiple big arms and the demons eyes were creeping on my skin.
Third POV
Sabito was right in front of the demon as it chuckled frantically as the young boy ran away from the scene, the demon then spoke "My my, what a lucky day it is to meet three little foxes, one injured, one female, and one defender. Couldn't believe Urokodaki would send his foxes to die in such a place. He's really a moron to send food to me.." Before the demon could finish his sentence, Sabito launched into the demon with rage in his eyes "second form: water wheel" but something wasn't right.. "SNAP!" The sword broke, Y/n's mouth hang open as her eyes were suddenly splashed by the horrific scene in front of both Giyuu and her. "SQUASH" "Tump" Sabito's body then fell on to the ground, headless as Giyuu was speechless while tears burst through his blue orbs "SABITO!!"
Y/n wanted to scream but she couldn't, the air suddenly became cold and her body felt numb. Her (e/c) orbs was flooded with tears, "no no not .. again"
She went back to her senses as she dragged Giyuu out with full speed and took her sword as she fought back " Fourth form: Light diamonds" the sword snatched the three hands coming their way as her eyes were filled with fury she ran back while leaving Giyuu in the other boy s care as they ran away in the other direction. "Y/n!!!!!! DONT GO! DONT LEAVE ME!" Giyuu screamed trying to run away from the boy s grasp. Y/n then slid down to get the haori laid on the headless body, and in one shot she knew that she wouldn't be able to fight back.
She looked back at the demon once again and saw that she was out of it's sight and ran away.
Note;
Hello guys! I'm finally back after my finals had finish and thanks for 550! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and please be safe!