Proposed

Brittany's POV:
After the best eight years of my life. The love of my life Patrick popped the question.
Patrick's POV:
Today's the day i'm going to ask the love of my life to marry me. She has been by my side since freshman year of high school and is my biggest supporter. "BABE HURRY WERE GONNA BE LATE!" i'm taking her to a dinner at her favorite place then popping the question at this beautiful park. "Yeah sorry i'm ready." she comes down looking beautiful as she always dose. She smiles and kisses my cheek "Alright, lets go I made reservations." "Wow fancy babe." She smiles. We went out to the car. I opened the door for her trying to be the best soon to be husband ever. "Why did you set this up anyways?" she asks while playing with her hair, looking out the window. "Because why not I wanna treat my girl to a night out." I smiled. "I love you Britt." "I love you too." The rest of the way to restaurant she held my hand.
15 Minutes Later:
We got seated right by the window with the view of the star filled, snowy night sky and, Brittany looks so absolutely breathtaking. "So wanna tell me why we're at my favorite restaurant?" She chuckles while eating a bite her food. "I'll tell you after I promise." She rolls her eyes jokingly "Alright, you better." We both laugh. The rest of the dinner was great, but I couldn't wait for the end of the night.
Brittany's POV:
Patrick takes me to this park it was super pretty because of all the snow. "What are we doing here?" I ask, but I can guess what going to happen I feel butterflies in my stomach already. "Brittany Lynne Matthews, you are the most beautiful, amazing and, caring women I've ever met. The day I gotta laid my eyes on you freshman year, I just had this feeling that you were the one. With that said Brittany will you marry me?" He said all as I got down on one knee. I see tears fill her crystal blue eyes when she shouts "OH MY GOD YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I say while jumping into his arms  embracing him into a bare hug.
"I love you baby girl." I says before kissing her slowly. "I can't believe you actually did this." We both laugh. "This is what love this babe." We smiles at each other.
Patrick's POV:
"Ok let's go home it's freezing  out here!" I say as we make it back to the car. I look over at my beautiful fiancé she couldn't take her eyes off her new ring. It melts my heart to see her happy. "I can't wait to start this new adventure with you Britt." She turns to me with tears in her eyes. " Me either my love." This was definitely my best night ever, with penalty more to come with my girl by my side.

GO CHIEFS CONGRATS TO PAT AND THE WHOLE TEAM ON THIER SUPER-BOWL WIN ❤️💛 lol I know i'm late but whatever!!!