#GilrDad

Patrick's POV:
Having three little girls is such a blessing. Britt and I have twins Rosie and Gracie who are one and, then our oldest Ellie who is four. Everyday is definitely an roller coaster with them, but I wouldn't change it for the whole. "DADA! good morning!" Ellie comes skipping into the room with a huge case of bed head. "Mmh good morning sweetie." I lift her up to the bed as I kiss her on the fore head. "where's mommy?" she tilts her head with a confused expression on her little face. "She's in the shower love bug." she nods. Then Britt comes out of the bathroom and picks Ellie up tickling her stomach. "GOOD MORNING MAMA!" "Good morning love."
Brittany's POV:
"Alright, little ones lets get you dressed!" once I get them dressed in there winter gear we're going to there first football game! "Ellie? get your coat love bug." "Ok mama..I need help zipping it up please." I smiled at how polite my oldest is. "Of course baby."Thank you mama." Patrick was getting ready for his game he was super nervous because this game means a lot for the team. "babe where are my shoulder pads?" he asks running into the twins room "Ummm check the washroom." He nods. "Alright got em let's get everyone packed in the car."
Patrick's POV:
I was at the pre game interview with some of the other players like Travis and Hill. One reporter asked about my favorite topic my family he asked "You posted #GirlDad on your instagram with all your little ones, after your twins turned one are they the most important people in your life?" To witch I answered with.
"Of course they are they are I mean Brittany and the girls are my number one supporter, they are all such a blessing. My whole family mom, dad, brother, And sister as well all my blessings." Everyone in awe of the words, especially my family sitting in the back watching the conference.
Brittany's POV:
During the game the girls got a little restless it was half time, so I thought we could go out to the field so they can see their dada. "DADA!" Ellie ran as fast as her little legs would run, Pat turned his head only to see his little girl chad in her puffy winter clothes he smiled. She threw her arms up witch meant that she definitely wanted up, so he held his little girl. "where are the twins?" he asked. "Passed out up there in the sky box with jackson." We laugh. "yep she's the only one that can stay up for the whole game." I say brushing the hair out of her face. "cute, alright babe I gotta go back." Ellie hugs him back "Good luck dada." "Yeah what she said love." I take Ellie from his arms and kiss him as her runs back to the field.
Patrick's POV:
I look up at the score bored we're up by a lot. It was the last snap of the game witch meant game over, another victory for the chiefs! After the game all the player from the other team came over all of us saying "Good game man, y'all played a hell of a game!" After every game there is a press conference witch I don't mind to much, but i'd much rather be with family. "PATRICK WHAT DOES THIS GAME MEAN FOR YOU AND THE TEAM?!?" Question I get every time. "I mean every game we do means a lot to us and we're glad to play against great teams in the NFL."
After interview and celebrating:
Brittany's POV:
Me and the girls were watching Pat at his press conference after the game. Everyone was tired and just wanted to go home and sleep. I saw Pat running over to us, "Hey baby great game!" He hugs the girls and give me a kiss. "Thank you babe, I missed my girls." He says has he picks up a sleepy little Ellie into his arms. "They missed you too." he smiled as Ellie snuggled her head into his neck before knocking out "yeah let's get them home, I'm so ready to see my fur babies to!" Pat laughed as I put the twins in their cars seats, he did the same with Ellie. It was a super nice and quite car ride. No screaming babies, complaining, or that sad vibe when Pat loses a game (witch rarely happens.)"
At home:
Patrick's POV:
It was around 12pm when we got home the twins passed out, so it was easy to put them down. Ellie was sitting on my stomach while playing with her toys because she couldn't sleep. "Britt?" I said quite not sure if she was drifting off. "huh?"
"What are we gonna do she's wide awake." she looks over at the little girl with bouncy curly hair like her dad, she smiles to herself. "Maybe do that thing where you put her on your chest and read her a story, that should do it." "Right, imma go it a book calm her down." He laughs. "Ok Ellie girl dada gonna read a story ready?" "YEAH YEAH!" It only took a few pages and she was out cold. "Wow magic." Britt giggles "Thank you babe for giving me these girls I can't picture life with out y'all." "I love you pat." She leans over and kisses me. "ready for bed?" She asked. "definitely let me put her down." As I put Ellie to bed I went to check on my other princesses. Thinking how lucky I am to be a #GirlDad.

Pure fluff!!♥️💛