Wedding day

Brittany's POV:
Today is the day I would marry my partner in crime, my best friend, my forever man Patrick I couldn't be more happy and nervous at the same time. Even through we have been together for eight years I still get butterflies every I see his smile. I cant wait for our perfect day I walked into my "beauty room" witch is actually Pat's shoe room. My fiends Lacey, Sydney and, Kayla, Emma were all waiting for me to get ready with the makeup and my dress. "Are you ready sleepy head?" Said Kayla as she embraces me in a huge hug. "I'm as ready as i'll ever be." I said hugging her back. "Alright Britt we gotta get ready we have three hours!" Lacey yells over to me I nod.
Three hours later:
Patrick's POV:
I stood that the end of the long white carpet waiting for my beautiful soon to be wife walk down it. "You nervous?" Asked my brother jackson who is my man of honor "No man i'm just ready to see her." I said he nodded. I looked into the crowed we only had some friends and family super small wedding l we've ever wanted. I saw my mom tearing up looking up at me smiling at me mouthing "You look amazing." I mouth back "I love you."
The music stared playing and I knew here she comes.
Brittany's POV:
"You ready pumpkin?" my dad said as I grab his arm tight "So ready." I said smiling up at him. As we start to walk down to Pat our eyes lock and we both start tearing up. This day couldn't be more perfect I thought. I get down to him and he takes my hand and helps me up to the platform. "You look absolutely stunning baby." Pat says "You look so handsome." I say before our fiend Travis starts with the ceremony. "Alright everyone please be seated I am not certified to do this but for Pat and Britt I'll do anything." Travis says while everyone stats laughing. "To my knowledge yall wrote your own vows?" He asked we nod.
Patrick's POV:
I read my vows first I'm super nervous but here we go. " Brittany from the day I laid eyes on you I knew you were special I knew that I would have an amazing life with you. I promise to be there when you need me, cry with you, laugh with you, even try to keep up with you when you work out. But as I stand here today with my whole heart and soul ready to combine it with ours to continue our beautiful life together."
Brittany's POV:
Patrick's vows were absolutely amazing he has such a way with words I'm so nervous to do mine. But here we go. "Patrick I stand here today with my whole being ready to give you my all even though you have seen it literally all the good, the bad, the ugly. I promise to you that I will up our happiness first I will strive to make us better and better everyday and grow in love with you even more."
Travis's POV:
"Those were beautiful y'all." I say smiling as they each wipe some tears away. "Alright the moment we have all been waiting for by the power vested in me from the internet you are now announced husband and wife you may now kiss the bride Patty boy!" I say while the whole crowd cheers.
Brittany's and Patrick's POV:
This was the most perfect day ever and we can't wait for our lives together.

I'm back! hopefully y'all like this story i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes♥️💛