Cold Night

Brittany's POV:
"Here I got your shoulder pads babe." I say handing him the rest of things for his game. "Thank you love, I'm sorry your not feeling great, don't beat yourself up for not coming to one game it's ok." He says kissing my forehead. "Yeah I wish I could come though." I flash him a forced smile. "well at least Jackson and Lacey are going to be here." I nod hugging him not wanting to let go. "Alright go get em babe your gonna do so well I love you!" I say giving him a kiss. "Thank you babe love you too!" He returns a kiss and hug back as he leaves. not even a hour later Jackson and Lacey show up. "WHOSE READY FOR GAME DAY?!?" Jackson yells as he enters the living room. "ME!" I yell from the couch we're I'm covered in blankets. "Hey girl i'm sorry you aren't feeling well, I brought some snacks I figured you didn't want to cook." Lacey laughs as she places the snacks on the coffee table. "Yeah, thank you so much Lacey." I smile. "The games starting!" I yell to Jackson who is in the kitchen. "COMING!" He yells running into the living room and jumping onto the couch. A few minutes later, after kick off and all of us were already freaking out. "Britt you realize that screaming isn't gonna help your throat, especially when your sick." Lacey says hanging me a bottle of water. "Yeah Britt." Jackson says in a childish voice. "Your both are acting like my mom." We all burst out into laughter. A few touchdowns later the Chiefs won! "THAT'S THE MVP RIGHT THERE!" Jackson yells while, jumping in the air with excitement. "Aw look at how happy he looks." I say starring at Patrick who has the biggest smile on his face looking adorable. "You miss him that much? that's so sweet." Lacey says. "Well yeah this is the first game in a while I've missed." I explain while eating a chip. "Yeah, well hey he's gonna be home in like what few hours?" Jackson says. "So, until then we're stuck with us." Lacey says hugging onto my arm as we all laugh. "Britt when's he gonna be home?" Jackson's asks while he's playing with Silver. "I'm not sure because the whole family is coming with him from the game." I explain he nods. The usual people that go to the games always come over after games like his family, and mine then our fiends. A couple of hours later of us just hanging out I heard the key in the door with people talking behind it. "Yay their here!" I say jumping off the couch, but instantly regretting it. "Ow probably shouldn't have done that." I say rubbing the temple of my head. "Yeah maybe not!" Lacey say laughing. Not even a second later Pat and everyone else comes upstairs to the living room. "Congrats big bro." Jackson goes up to Pat and daps him up followed by a hug. "Good game baby." I say giving him a kiss. "Mhm thank you baby girl, but are you ok? how are you feeling?" He asked checking my forehead to see if I have a fever. All I could do is take a moment and realize how perfect my boyfriend is. "No babe I feel better." I say putting my head on his chest as he hugs me. "No Pat she has a major headache and sore throat." Lacey chimes in. "Ahh I see ok so that means we're going to bed early." he whispered into my ear, I felt a smile on his lips. I look up at him with a huge smile across my face. A couple of hours spend hanging out with our family, and we were both fighting to stay awake.
Patrick's POV:
"Bye Lacey thank you for taking care of my girl." I say giving her a hug as she leaves. "Any time Mahomes! take care of my bestie though." she says giving me a glance then smile before leaving. After everyone left it was finally peaceful in the house, so I can focus all my attention on Britt. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I ask as I curl up next to her on the couch. "Mhm I feel better, great game today babe." She says tiredness laced her voice. "Thank you, let's try and get some sleep sound good?" I ask picking her up off the couch while, her resting her head on my chest. "Well do I have a choice?." She says laughing. The moment I put her on the bed she was out cold. I smirk to myself then go to get changed for bed. When I got into bed she came close, resting her head on the chest, hugging me. I kissed her on the forehead and looks down at her to see a faint smile on her face. "Good night princess."

Hope y'all enjoyed!♥️💛