Bye week

Patrick's POV:
We finally have a bye week witch basically means the team and I have a week where we can rest up and get ready for the next games. This is always amazing because I get to spend more time with my amazing girlfriend Brittany. "Good morning beautiful." I look over to see her bundled in the blanket as she flashes me a sweet smile. "Good morning babe." She yawns. "It's bye week yaya!" She laughs. "Yeah, so what do you wanna do today?" I say wanting, so badly for her to say sleep more."Well I'm going to the gym that's about it. She says as she slowly climbs out of bed. "Babe you work out every day, just stay in bed for a little longer." I whine. "Ugh fine." She sighs "Move over." she jumps into bed and cuddles into my chest.
Brittany's POV:
"Babe it's ten I gotta get up." I say trying to trying to lift myself from his arms. "Why?" He asks while giving me puppy dog eyes. "I'm meeting Kayla at the gym." "Oh right ok I should probably work out with the guys." He says as he grabs his phone to text Hill,Kelsey and, Watkins. "Yeah we can work out for an hour then come home and do nothing sound good?" I say while I started to get ready for the gym. "Yeah sounds great, the boys just texted back their down to go." He smiles. "Awesome ok lets go get ready then meet at the car in like fifteen minutes?" I ask. "Yep." He kisses me before he goes to get changed.
Fifteen Minutes Later:
Patrick's POV:
"Britt you want the proteins shakes you like!?" I yell up the stairs as she comes running down. "Yes thank you babe." "I'm going to let Silver and Steel out." She says rushing through the house. "Ok i'll get the car started and get all of the shit in." She laughed and nodded. Brittany finally comes out of house locking the door behind her and getting in the car "What happened to leaving soon." I say as she rolls her eyes laughing and playfully hits me. "Steel wanted to stay outside and of course Silver does whatever he dose." we both break into laughter.
At The Gym:
Brittany's POV:
"KAYLA!!!" I run over to her screaming like a crazy person. She's my best fiend and I don't get to see her often, so it's amazing when I do. "HEY GILR!!!" She says as she engulfs me into a hug. "How are you?" I ask as we walk start to stretch before lifting. "I'm good Travis has been traveling with the team, and i've been busy as hell." She explains "Yeah well i'm right there with ya girly, Patrick loves having a bye week to relax, but I still make him work out with the guys." She nods in agreement and laughs as we look over to see the guys working out with there trainer.
A hour later Kayla and I we're ready to go home and take a shower. "Ready to go?" I walk up to Pat and kiss him. He nods and grabs his water bottle "Yes please, i'll get the car." I nod. We say bye to everyone and make our way home.
Patrick's POV:
"IM GOING TO TAKE THE BEST SHOWER OF MY LIFE!" Brittany yells as she enters the house greeting the dogs. I laugh "You go do that babe i'll take on in the guest room." She nods and rushes upstairs. Few minutes later she comes down stairs in a sport bra and sweat pants looking amazing. "Ok couch time !" I say she chuckles "Yes babe, where are the dogs?" She looks around for steel and silver. "Outside i'll let them in." The dogs come rushing in and straight to the couch. A few minutes later we were all cuddling on the couch watching Tv. "Babe I need a picture of this." The dogs were all on top of me it's was pretty cute. "Ok." I laugh.

"OH MY GOD this is so cute

"OH MY GOD this is so cute." She squealed and jumped on the couch to show me. It was really cute Britt is great at taking pictures and at the perfect times.
Brittany's POV:
A few hours later Pat and I were still chilling on the couch I looked over to see him passed out with Silver laying on his chest. She's such a daddy's girl it's so cute I love my little family I thought to myself. A few minutes later he wakes up and looks over to me with a tired smile. "Go back to bed love." I knew how tired and beaten down he had been. from the games, so I want him to get as much sleep as possible. "Thanks babe." he says adjusting himself, so Silver was on one side of him while, Steel was on the other.
While my three baby's slept I worked on getting some new work out leggings in stock for my company, answering some emails. Adult things. As soon as I put my phone away I fell asleep right next to my handsome boyfriend and beautiful puppies.

Really need to work on writing smoother ending haha, But as always hope y'all enjoy!!! ♥️💛