#2

Age 15

Skyler had been changing since she opend a breach to the past, portals started opening to more past time lines and even other earths, every once in a while one specific breach opend and showed a man, once in a while he had a suit on, one like Robin, she was pretty sure he was a detective too.
But how more she opend portals how more she started acting different, as if she went insane.
She was at S.T.A.R LABS one day and decided to look for anyone who could help her.
“what are you doing here?” Nora asked as she bumped into Skyler in one of the hallways.
“just uh, looking around for something for my dad”
“don't destroy anything, i got to speak to your dad by the way, he called me” Nora said with a short smile.
“right, okay, bye?” Skyler said quickly before walking away quickly.

After around 10 minutes of looking into every old file she could find, then she Found the name, someone who was insane and had to take actual medication for it, who could help.

Skyler quickly closed all the files and closed her eyes, she concentrated on a specific place and specific year, her hands started shaking and she heard a noise which made her eyes open quickly, it worked she ran into the portal and it closed right behind her.

She looked around and noticed she was in prison, in 2016 exactly, it was dark outside so she figured that it was night already, she noticed one room where a small light was still on, Skyler walked closer and looked into the small window and Found the person she was looking for, Axel Walker, The Trickster, junior at least.

Skyler bite her lip as she tried to use her powers to force the lock open, which worked, the door opend and she ran in quickly before closing the door again behind her, she took a deep breath and was seen by Axel as soon as she turned around “why the hell is there a kid in my room?” he said which made Skyler chuckle.
“the name is Skyler, and you must be the famous Trickster” “well, your not wrong miss” he said fixing his uniform.
“but for real where did you come from?”

“it's not as easy to explain actually, it's just that i haven't felt as if i fit in with my family and with these new powers i think i'm going insane, i knew you had to take medicine so i thought...” “you should visit me?” he said raising an eyebrow which got a nod back from Skyler.
“how glad i would want to help i'm stuck in here” Axel sighed.
“i know but it's just, you might be the only one to understand”