#5

After what Skyler guessed to be a long time as it was dark already, the bus stopped in San Francisco, she good out and looked around, the city was dark and creepy at night, she held onto her bag and started walking around as she didn't have a place to stay.

She noticed some drug dealers, some people throwing up, and a couple having sex, it was a pretty sight, she wasn't used to being outside at night other then with Axel so she didn't know how to behave, after a while something came besides her and nodded against her leg, she looked down quickly and noticed a dog, Krypto
"well it's later" she heard a voice say behind her, Connor.
"guess it is" Skyler smiled as they started walking together, "do you live here?" she asked as she looked up at him, which she had to because Connor was taller then her, "no, i don't really have anywhere near here where i live" he said while thinking "me neiter Superboy" she shook her head "what?" "your shirt" Connor looked down quickly and nodded as he saw his Superboy shirt where Skyler was pointing at "oh right, that shirt".

"what brings you here anyways" she asked him
"i sort of ran away from where i was made, a place with bad people you know"
"oh yeah, i ran away too" "why did you do that?" "because i hurt people i cared about and now they hate me" Skyler sighed which made Connor place his arm around her shoulder, as Connor without Skyler's knowing was only 24+ hours alive it was a special thing, comforting someone.
"are you sure they hate you?" Connor frowned as he looked down at Skyler, "i think so"

"maybe we should stay together, keep an eye on eachother you know" Connor said with a soft smile, "yeah we should, a lost adult and a lost teen" Skyler chuckled which made Connor think for a moment before nodding.
At that moment they heard a voice screaming from further away, higher up.
Something fell down from a building and Skyler held onto Connor quickly, they looked up and noticed someone hanging out of a window, just a few seconds later the person fell, for Skyler it felt like forever till Connor let go of her and Krypto stood besides her as Connor flew towards the person and landed down on a car, he was flying, actually flying.

Skyler and Krypto quickly ran up to Connor and the person who she noticed was a boy around her age in a Robin costume, "are you guys okay?" Skyler asked quickly as she looked worried over to both Connor and the boy who both nodded, "what happend?" a man and woman asked, Skyler didn't know who the woman was exactly, but she was sure who the man was, Dick Grayson, past Robin.
At that moment she heard a shot, which went right into Connor.

She was on Earth 9, 2018