#4

"what's going on?" Skyler asked softly while trying to read their faces
"we should be asking you" Cisco said with his arms crossed
"Skyler where we're you?" Caitlin asked
"i uh- i was n-nowhere"
"Nora told us" Iris said quickly which made Skyler glance over to Nora
"you did what?!" Skyler said as she raised her voice which made Cisco start talking.
"do you even know what you did? You went back in time without telling any of us an..." "Ralph knows i can do it and more.." "i didn't! You didn't tell me anything! You went to visit The Trickster instead and got fucking medication without telling me! I'm you dad, Sky!" he didn't seem fully angry, more dissapointed and hurt.
"dad i'm sorry but i thought you would be mad and hate me and-" "that wasn't what i promised" he said with tears in his eyes, which fully broke Skyler inside and made her break down crying "where you really that jalous of Nora?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow "she isn't even your kid! You just pay attention to her to find a way to get Barry back!", Skyler soon after regret what she said, she knew her dad only wanted to help.
"at least she didn't dissapoint me!", after that, Cisco fully regret what he said, Skyler's face turned from sad to blank, just nothing, no emotion, she glanced at the others and ran out, hearing the others shout for her and hearing her dad with a broken voice, but she didn't stop and went home as fast as she could, she took a backpack and placed some clothes and one small photograph in it before opening a breach to whatever she thought of.

A breach opend and she bite her lip, downstairs she heard a door slam and heard people call out her name, which made her quickly step into the breach and close it again, by the hard fall she fell on the ground, she looked around and noticed where she was, a gas station.

Skyler looked around and noticed a man with a Superboy shirt and a woman with pretty normal clothes, she bite her lip and held onto her bag thightly as she walked over to him "uh hello" she said trying to be formal which got her a soft smile of the man.
"hello", "are you here alone?" the woman asked "yeah, i kind of need to find a way to get to the city" Skyler said with hope they might bring her "ofcour-" "we can't, we have to do something else first, but a bus should be coming any minute" the woman said "oh okay" she nodded as the woman got in the car "i'm Skyler by the way" she said as she put a hand out at the man "i'm Connor, and this is Krypto" he said pointing at the dog with a smile on his face, he looked down at her hand kind of confused and shook it slightly before Skyler went to pet the dog.
At that moment the bus arrived "i will see you later maybe in the city" she smiled at Connor "sure!" he said with a bright smile before she waved at him and got in the bus.
She still had no idea where she was or when she was but tried to get some sleep as she didn't know what could be coming her way.