#8

After a while Skyler heard footsteps come closer and closer till someone sat down besides her, she wiped away her last tears but didn't look up to the person yet, "that was your family wasn't it?" Gar asked as he looked at her, Skyler nodded "what happend?" he asked with a frown "can i tell you later?" she asked looking up at him and met his eyes "ofcourse" he said with a soft smile.

A few moments later Gar tried to cheer her up "where would you go? Any time line you want" he asked "i never really thought about that" Skyler said with a chuckle "i would go to a masked ball" Gar said with a smile "with stuff like Robin or an actual ball?" Skyler asked with a smirk as she looks up at him "an actual ball" Gar smiled "your an old soul uh?" Skyler said with a soft smile which made Gar laugh for a moment, she placed her head on his shoulder and slowly took his hand to hold it which he did, Skyler would always hold hands or at least show affection to someone she felt safe with, Gar quickly became someone like that.

The next day, Skyler had a change so sleep in as she finally could actually sleep, after a long time she felt someone shaking her, as she opend her eyes she saw someone who she remembered at Kory, "goodmorning" Kory said with a smile "goodmorning" Skyler said as she stretched her arms "i got a suprise for you" Kory said which made Skyler sit up "get dressed first i will wait" she said as she went out the door.

Skyler quickly dressed up with some clothes of Dawn that she had in her room before going out of her room and noticed Kory "i'm ready" Skyler said, they started walking and ended up at a closed door "go ahead" Kory said as she opend the door, Skyler frowned at her before opening the door and walked in, she quickly noticed a hospital bed "hey!" Connor said with a smile on his face "you're awake!" Skyler smiled brightly before Krypto walked over to her and she kneeled down to hug him "yeah, i don't fully remember falling asleep tho" Connor said as he watched Skyler and Krypto "honey you where in a coma for two days, you weren't just sleeping" Skyler giggled before walking over to him and sitting down in the seat beside his bed, "what did you do while i was out?" he asked as Skyler took his hand, he had only been alive for 4 days so he didn't mind it, "i've just been hanging around here a bitt, not much honestly" she said with a soft smile, She didn't want to put too much weight on Connor as he wasn't having it easy neiter, "have you seen the kid?" Connor asked "Jason? Not really no, he didn't leave his room yet, at least that was what Gar told me" Skyler said as she tilted her head to the side.

After talking for a 10 more minutes she had to leave him and he needed more time to rest and heal, Kory left a note they had to put him back in a coma for a short time to actually heal, Skyler said goodbye to Connor and Krypto before walking out to the hallway, she looked around if she could see anyone, when she didn't see anyone she quickly opend a breach and saw her room and jumped in, the breach closed behind her as she heard a voice "what the hell?!" Skyler turned around to see Jason "i'm so sorry! I thought this was my room!" Skyler said quickly as she took a step back "you where with that Superboy" Skyler nodded and glanced down "and are you a sort of Supergirl or what? Because that shit was cool" Jason said as he pointed at where the breach used to be "no my super name is actually Sky, like my name, Skyler" she explained "that's original" he said sarcasticly "are you okay?" Skyler asked him as she walked closer "are you?" he asked raising an eyebrow which made Skyler glance down "no" "there you got your answer" Jason said, he didn't look sad, he looked rather broken and afraid,"i will leave you alone, i'm here if you need to talk alright?" Skyler said as she walked towards the door "thanks, same for you" Jason said with a nod which made her smile a bitt before she closed the door, when she closed the door she left to the living room and when she was just there she noticed Rachel running towards Jason's room and frowned.

"hey you okay?" a male voice asked, Skyler turned around and Dawn and Hank "yeah ofcourse" "look whatever happend you can tell us" Dawn said which made Skyler smile "yeah we know how to deal with most shit" Hank chuckled, Kory continued to talk to Dawn after smiling at Skyler, Skyler then readed whatever Hank was reading a few minutes after, Rachel and Jason came in, who didn't look so happy.

"don't fucking walk away from me!" Rachel shouted at Jason, "wow hey what's happening here?" Dawn asked in a calm voice, "Jason drew crucifixes all over my mirror" Rachel said clearly mad which made Skyler look over to Jason who shook his head "bullshit" he said "Jason, it's okay if you're angry-" Dawn started but got cut of my him "i didn't do shit, okay? Don't blame me for her voodoo issues"
"what's all the drama about?" Donna asked as she came in too, "somebody drew crosses on Rachel's mirror and she thinks Jason did it" Dawn explained "i know he did it!".
"cute idea with the Bourbon bottle, not my type though, i'm more of a sour mash guy. You ever go in my room and pull that shit again, i'll forget what team you're on" Hank said as he walked towards Jason too, Jason just looked confused and broken, "why Jason?" Donna asked "look, i don't know what happend, guys, but i didn't do it"
"what about the picture of Ellis?" "the orange soda bottle?" "he did it to you guys too?"
"he said he didn't do it!" Skyler said, almost shouted, as she walked over beside Jason "fuck this" he said as he was about to turn around "hey, we're not done kid!" Hank said.
"you people are insane" Jason said as he scoffs, Skyler noticed him tearing up and placed her hand on his shoulder, which accepted, "i'd rather be with Deathstroke than you assholes. You think everything's my fault." "jason" Skyler wispered softly, at that moment they could hear the elevator open, a few seconds after, Dick walked in "he's here" Dick wispered "what?" Hank asked as Skyler noticed Gar walk in too, at that moment, Jason started walking away, stopped by Skyler grabbing his hand "where are you going?" she wispered "nowhere" Jason wispered back as he teared up more "stay safe, please" she said, Jason nodded and walked away as he let go of her hand "Deathstroke, here in the Tower, he took pictures of all of us" "can't a guy sleep in?" Gar said as he sighed "Dick talk to me, what's with the gun?" Hank asked, at that moment, Dick looked around "Jason" he said before running up away the same way as Jason did.