Some Kind of Disaster

"So he's okay?" 

"Yes Jimin for the millionth time, Taehyung is awake and okay" 

Anxiously I bit my lip as I paced behind Taehyungs door. For little over an hour now I've been contemplating whether or not I should go in and see him. As much as I want to see my older brother whom I've missed so dearly, there's a part of me that's terrified to face him now. 

Not only that my older brother fucked Jungkook too! Lord help me.

"Jimin? Are you doing ok?" Jungkook grabbed my forearm successfully drawing my attention away from the thoughts in my head to him. He studied my face before letting out a sigh, "Jimin he isn't going anywhere. Taehyung is literally here for the rest of eternity, you don't have to rush this" 

"But he might disappear again" I whispered trying to desperately to keep my voice stable but just looking at Jungkook's worried eyes made me want to break, "He can still leave me again, nothing is stopping him" 

"I sincerely doubt that he'll leave you this time"

"How can you be so sure?" 

"Because of the deal he tried to make with me" My eyes widened at his statement, Taehyung tried to make a deal with Jungkook? But why? What could he possibly have to gain from him? 

"What deal? Why would he?" 

"Well, he-" 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung's voice rung through the air causing me to jump, how long had he been standing there? Looking at his appearance made my whole body cringe, he looked terrible. There was a noticeable burn mark around his neck and his eyes were bright red and puffy from crying. His hair stuck out in every position and his clothes hang loosely from his body. He is a mess, "Please don't tell him any more, I want to be the one who tells him..." 

"Hyung? Tell me what?" I asked but the truth was I was scared of his answer.

"Oh Jiminie" he smiled sadly "There's so much you don't know" 

"Then tell me!" I shout trying to close the distance between us but Taehyung made no move to try and run away like I thought he would. He stood his ground but never once looked me in the eyes. 

"Don't shout Jimin, I have a killer headache" he laughed sadly while rubbing the nape of his neck.  He made his way back into his room while calling for me to follow him. I gave Jungkook one last glance before following him inside.

Taehyung sat in the corner of his bed with his back against the wall taking deep breaths as he tapped the space beside him, "come sit Jiminie"

Uncertain I sat on the edge of the bed, everything about this situation made my anxiety spike. He smiled but his smile was so sad, it was like smiling physically hurt him.

"I'm sorry Jimin" he finally spoke, "It never meant to go down the way that it did. You were never meant to, I was never meant to-"

"Kill yourself?"

Taehyung laughed, "No that was always going to happen" he said "just  you weren't meant to find out the way you did"

"Why hyung?! Why would you do that?! Why didn't you come to me?! I could have helped you!"

By now I was crying, tears streamed down my cheeks but I kept harshly wiping them away as Taehyung gave me sympathetic looks.

"Jimin I wasn't happy when I was alive, I hadn't been for an awfully long time, but you were the reason why I kept on living" he explained

Our positions changed so that my face was burried in his lap while he gently stroked my hair. I needed the reassurance that he was here, that this was real.

"Then why did you leave me? I needed you so badly Hyung!"

"I know you did Jiminie..."

"Then why?!" I sobbed. None of this was making sense. Why couldn't he have just stayed with me?!

I've missed you hyung, I'm so glad that your back...

"Because I did something bad Jimin, really bad"

Sniffling I lifted my dear streaked face so I was facing him, he smiled softly and wiped away some stray tears.

Pouting I asked the question I would soon later regret, "what did you do?"

"I-I killed someone Jimin..."

//

Heyyyo
I'm sorry if this is trash! But I'm slowly linking the story together. I hope it makes sense!