Back to the past

Zack and his wife walked into the Tipton hotel of New York followed by their twelve year old daughter Kendell, all had winter coats on and snow falling off their coats and hats.

"Well I guess we have to make an unexpected stop" said Zack as he walked in carrying some bags.

"Yeah" said his wife "I didn't expect it to snow so bad" she said taking off her jacket once she got a hit of that warm air.

"But dad mom I'm wanting to get back to Boston and visit nana and Aunt London and aunt Maddie and my cousin Savannah.

"I'm sorry Kendell but with the snow all the flights are gone and the only hotel that I know someone that can get us a cheap room is here, let me go find your uncle Moesby," said Zack.

Zack looked around until he saw a man standing behind the counter as he smirked and tapped on his shoulder began to turn around and a moment of realizing who it was he screamed "AHHH ZACK I've had years of peace and quiet...why must you ruin it..."

"Good to see you too Moesby" said Zack sarcastically "well due to the snow and our flight being cancelled we needed a room to stay."

"Ah Zack say no more I will get you a room now as long as your hooligan doesn't get in any trouble."

"Are you kidding me my daughter is an angel...she is so quiet you don't even know she's there" he said nodding

"Oh really? then where did she go?" Moesby said smirking.

Zack turned around and noticed she was gone "she probably went looking around the hotel kids explore you know that," said Zack.

"Oh yeah I remember all the "exploring" you and Cody did, speaking of do you still not talk to him," said Moesby.

"Nah he still hasnt talked to me since well..." said Zack.

"Since you found out about your little Kendell" said Moesby.

"Look they broke up Cody was a jerk I was there for her and we realized opposites attract " said Zack.

"As smart as Bailey I still can't believe she picked you" said Moesby.

Bailey walked in with more stuff from the car "Zack please tell me you have the room key and where is Kendell?"

I have it right here and shes exploring" said Zack.

Bailey walked over "hey its so wonderful to see you."

"Likewise Bailey Its always a pleasure I will say Zack has become so much more mature since you got together, you were good for him."

"Thank you " said Bailey "well I will show you all to your room."

"Hey you guys go ahead I know the layout of all the Tipton's I am gonna find Kendell," said Zack.

Kendell was another floor waiting on an elevator once the doors opened she got in she noticed below floor one was 2 underground floors her being the exploring type decided to see what was down there.

The door then opened she saw several weird looking machines, she decided to look around picking up a watch, then picking up different gadgets and observing them.

She then saw a huge machine and opened the door she wanted to know what it does as she started to get in there was a ding from the elevator as Zack walked into the room he looked over to see Kendell in the machine.

"Kendell London Martin what are you..." she looked over and yelled "dad" before he could run over the door shut there was an electric surge and Zack ran and starting yanking on the door and banging on it, but it was too late she was already gone.