partial truth

Kendell ran back into her and Bailey's room she was gripping her chest.
It had been one day one...day and Ms.Tutwhiller just had to have a lesson on DNA.
She took deep breaths and sat down on the bed when her door opened and London walked in "hey farm girl number 2 you dropped your..." she couldn't even finish her statement when she saw Kendell having a panic attack and she ran and got in front of her "farm girl are you okay?"
Kendell couldn't speak she pointed at her phone.
"Right I'll call Bailey she is smart a few minutes later Bailey Zack Cody Mr. Moesby and Ms.Tutwhiller and Woody were all in the room.
Bailey calmed her down as she sat down on the bed with Kendell "Kendell why did you run out like that?" Said Bailey concerned.
"Ooh ooh I know!" Said London raising her hand.
Kendell looked at London shaking her head no begging her not to say anything.
"Um she don't like giving speeches in front of people it makes her nervous" said London.
"No London you don't need to lie and I knew it couldn't be a secret forever so here it is..."she felt the stares on her

She looked at Cody the uncle she hadn't seen In years she couldn't ruin his life so she told half the truth "my name isn't Kendell Jones the 3rd my name is Kendell Martin I am from 11 years in the future and I'm Bailey's daughter that's why we share 50% of DNA.

"Well that explains her brains she got them from Bailey" said Zack pointing at Bailey he said laughing.
"Well of course MY daughter would test 5 grades ahead" said Cody walking over and patting her on the back.

"She got my brains too you know?" Said Bailey clearly annoyed.

"Its mostly from me right Kendell?" Said Cody.

Kendell couldn't help but roll her eyes at that comment "look I'm smart that's all that matters" she replied.

"I cant believe you are my daughter you are smart beautiful oh I'm so proud of you" said Bailey giving her a hug.

"Mom...Bailey I need to breathe" she replied.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy" she replied.

"Kendell this is very dangerous you are messing with time and space here how did you get here" asked Mr.Moesby.

"I was at the New York Tipton it snowed so our flight got cancelled we couldn't go to Boston for Christmas so we went there I went looking around and found one of uncle Arwin's inventions dad found me and tried to stop me it was too late and I got out and now I'm here."

"Why didnt you tell us time and space is nothing to play with as soon as possible we need to get you home nothing good comes from messing up time" said Ms.Tutwiller.

"Yes any interaction can create a whole new universe now that we know about you we may be anxious about what is our plan in life because now I know Bailey and I will have a family together" said Cody putting his arms around her.

Zack looked at Kendell and back to Cody she must have got her looks from Bailey because I don't see Cody at all.

"Yeah I don't see it either she is Bailey all over" said London.

"Do you have any way to contact your future parents?" Said Mr.moesby.

"I contacted my dad once he said he is working with Arwin to get me back" said Kendell.

"Well you can stay here and everyone in this room is the only ones who can know the truth if it gets out Kendell could be used as a government project because time travel has never been done so nobody tells anyone else about Kendell understand?
Mr.Moesby then looked at Zack and London.

"What?" They both said.

"I know both of you have a hard time keeping a secret" said Mr.Moesby.

"Don't worry kid uncle Zack has your back" he said laughing and patting her on the back.