Home

Hours went by it felt like seconds and before they knew it the sunlight was hitting their eyes Zack began squinting and he rubbed his eyes and saw Bailey asleep across from him.

They literally talked all night, he started to feel guilty but at the same he felt at home talking to her like he was comfortable, a girl has never made him  that way before.

A soft smile came across his face, followed by guilt his brother loved this girl, but he kept replaying the video's he saw on Kendell's phone and the pictures the three of them were a family.

He didn't appose that idea, after talking to her all night, after realizing how much they had in common he could see a life with her.

They were going to have a life together Kendell proved that.

The picture of Cody having his heart broken kept playing in his head, he couldn't be the cause of that.

A tear fell down Zack's eye he couldn't do that to him he got up and tried to sneak away, before a soft voice spoke "Zack?" 

He turned around to see Bailey started to lean up "where are you going?"

"Back to my dorm" he said coldly.

"But Zack we...connected, the dancing, you planning the perfect night for our daughter, we talked all night" she began.

"That was for Kendell" he began.

"Staying up all night talking to me, laughing with me, having the most deep conversations was for Kendell... " she argued.

"I'm sorry if I led you on but I'm not interested you..." he then stopped as his heart broke " are meant to be with Cody" he said as his heart started breaking.

"We will have a daughter" she said.

"It must be a mistake Bails I'm sorry.. I really am" he said trying to hold in his tears.

"Look last night I felt something, something different than I've ever felt with Moose or even Cody I thought I knew what love was but you felt different then anyone else, I still feel it even though you are being a complete jerk" said Bailey.

His voice began to crack "I'm not being a jerk...." he then cracked again "I'm doing what is right" he responded before she could respond he ran off.

Bailey started to run after him, until she was stopped by Cody "hey how did Kendell's dance go?" he responded.

"It was great, the guy she liked was able to show up they danced it was sweet" she responded.

"That's sweet, wait if he is able to come back here does that mean Kendell can go home" said Cody.

"I guess that would mean she would have to" said Bailey.

"Don't worry we will see her again when we are meant to" said Cody.

"Actually Cody there is something I need to tell you" said Bailey.

"What is it Bailey?" said Cody concerned.

"So Kendell is..." 

Kendell and Lucas came running up "hey mom Arwin and dad are ready for me to come home" she said holding the phone to her ear.

Cody walked up "oh let me talk to Arwin" he said grabbing Kendell's phone.

"Wait Cody.."Bailey and Kendell said.

Zack came running up and grabbed for the phone "ZACK give me the phone" Cody yelled.

"No you can't" Zack yelled jerking it back.