Science project

Kendell started to panic did Cody hear the entire conversation, she had to make up something fast "I was talking to my dad I was supposed to leave the ship before it left the dock he is gonna meet me at the next stop" she said. 

"I don't believe you but my second question why are you in my room" asked Cody.

I'm sorry I got lost and went to the wrong dorms and ill be on my way out now" she said before he could question anything. 

She walked out of the room and Bailey was walking towards her "hey there you are I was making sure you are okay." she said full of concern.

'Yeah I'm fine I was just looking for my room" she lied.

Um that is strange during the school year there isnt anymore rooms for students I got lucky and got to share with London which she never shares anything here lets go talk to Ms.Tutwiller we can figure something out."

She grabbed Kendell's hand and directed her towards the classrooms, Kendell started to panic what if she gets in trouble for being on the boat without paying "are you sure thats necessary she began..

'It will be fine Ms.Tutwiller is really nice she will understand you didn't do this on purpose" Bailey insisted.

The two of them went to the classroom and knocked on the door and Ms.Tutwiller who was grading tests waved them in "hey Bailey who is your new friend?"

"This is Kendell she was on the teen cruise for the day and she lost track of time and forgot to leave and I was wondering if there was a room she could stay in until she can meet her parents at the next stop."

"Oh Kendell im sorry hunny the only kids that can be on the boat during school time is the students of seven seas high the only way we can justify her having a room is if she goes to school were gonna have to test you to see what grade you can be in." said Ms.Tutwiller.

"I'm in seventh grade" she replied.

"We still have to test you the same we test all of our students and of course Bailey got the top score and the most impressive essay in the entire school" Ms.Tutwiller said proudly.

'With that being said Bailey you will need to leave so that Kendell can concentrate" she said.

"Of course don't worry Kendell you will do great" she replied putting a hand on her shoulder.

Bailey left and Kendell sat down and took a deep breath and took her test.

A couple of hours after her test was done and Kendell was walking on the sky deck Bailey looked over and waved her over to Cody Woody Zack and London.

She took a deep breath "don't blow your cover" she thought.

"How do you think you did on the test?" Bailey asked.

"It was easy" she thought to herself "I think I did okay" she replied.

"Good news" said A voice Ms.Tutwiller started to walk over to the group "Kendell tested at a 12th grade level!!" 

There was a smile from Bailey's face "wow Kendell that's amazing" she said hugging her.

"Please Bailey... my essay passed as a senior in college level at 14 thats not that impressive" said Cody.

"Actually Cody your essay only passed the freshman in college status and Kendell is 13 testing like an 17 year old barley anyone her age can do that she is very special and gifted I wanted to put her in the senior class, but after talking to Mr.Moesby and going over policy I can only put her 3 grades ahead which means Kendell will joining your class starting tomorrow.