Even in another world, one must keep his cool...

"TAKASUGI!!!"

"GINTOKI!!!"

Just as both men's katanas were about to clash, a blinding light emerged at the core of the battlefield, blinding everyone present. It didn't last long, maybe a couple of seconds, but as soon as it was gone and everyone's eyes adjusted, they found that both the wanted terrorist and the Yorozuya leader were gone.

"Wh-where's Gin-chan?" Asked the red-headed Yorozuya, her voice quivering in fear of the things that might've happened to the white-haired samurai.

"Damn you Takasugi," growled an enraged Katsura as he quickly placed a blade up to Matako's throat, "Tell me where he took Gintoki."

"I... I don't know," She whispered with shock-filled eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even in another world, one must keep his cool. Wait, what other world?

The only thing that Gintoki could see was the night sky above him. His mind felt foggy and the last thing he could remember was Takasugi's ugly face shouting at him. Wait. Takasugi's ugly face shouting at him with his katana about to slash him? It couldn't be... He's not... dead, is he?

"Like hell am I dead!" shouted Gintoki as he rapidly stood up, "That moron? killing me? Give me a break! It doesn't matter if I have to fight myself off a sexy angel's arms on my way to heaven, you can't get rid of me that easily dammit!!!"

Unluckily for him, he just so happened to had magically appeared behind a bush that kept him protected and hidden from view until he started screeching a few moments ago. Had he not been as disoriented as an anemic 14-year-old girl after standing up a little too fast, he might've been able to dodge the steel pipe attack coming from a large man that had managed to sneak up behind him.

The large figure menacingly stood before the unconscious man and turned to his partner, "Aniki, what do we do? He probably saw the deal go down."

"Don't panic, just give him the drug we gave to that Kudo guy," instructed a slightly taller guy with long, silky white hair. If Gintoki had seen him, he probably would've pulled his hair out on a fit of rage and envy.

"Are you sure? We don't know if Kudo's truly de-"

"Just do it," he hastily whispered as he grabbed quickly grabbed a briefcase that had previously been on the floor right next to him, "I think someone's coming."

After forcing the pill down the man's throat and watching him squirm due to the drug's effect, they made their escape on a black car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three figures could be seen walking down the street. At a simple glance, they were just two kids walking with their grandpa, but little did the casual observer know how abnormal they truly were.

For starters, they weren't children. One of them was a former scientist from the Black Organization. She was the creator of Apotoxin 4869, the drug that had shrunk her and the boy Edogawa Conan, who was walking next to her. Edogawa Conan was a whole other topic, as behind those innocent blue eyes lies a whole bank of knowledge not expected from someone his apparent age.

Now both her, former scientist Miyano Shiho and the renowned high school detective, Kudo Shinichi, had to track down the organization or they would be stuck like that forever. To most people, this would seem like a severe case of an early development of eight-grader syndrome, but to them, it was their reality.