Freaks

DA was learning patronuses until two people popped into the room. A girl with blood red hair and Dobby. "Dobby, Celeste what's up?" Harry says instantly. They were both shaking hard but Celeste stamps it out. "She knows." Celeste says shaking. The words sink in as everyone evacuated as the doors burst open. Dobby is gone. Everyone is running as curses fly left and right. Then Draco fires a spell that could change everything he ever knew. He spots Potter tuning with another Weasley (he guesses) and fires it, "Memoria!". It found it's mark as everything went black.

A certain number of people will pulled in the darkness. Those people were Harry Potter, Celeste Dumbledore, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, the Weasley Twins, Ronald Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Blaise Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle, Draco Malfoy and Umbridge with her clipboard.

Everyone is soon yelling. "How DARE YOU FIRE THAT SPELL MALFOY!" Hermione screams but no one notices the shaking Harry on the floor of this void besides two people. Celeste and Umbridge. Celeste stands up and yells, "Will you gryffindors and slytherins QUIT IT! That isn't important now! We need figure out where we are!" Celeste yells instantly. Silence falls as Harry speaks out Celeste, "We're in my mind. That spell makes you watch all my memories up until that spell was casted. All spells on my memories are ripped off. So yeah, please enjoy the movie of my life." Harry says looking at the floor. There was cold silence. As more people join them. All the Weasleys (even Percy, he didn't believe the Ministry but was forced to by Albus).
Celeste holds Harry. Molly gets an explanation from Ron what just happened. Then Molly too is holding Harry as the first memories pop up.
Memory Number One: That Night.
Lily is playing with Harry and a girl with the excat same hair as Celeste. It felt a like bit weird because it felt like Celeste was looking into a mirror. James opens the door and lets Voldemort in that shocked everyone besides Molly and Arthur. Arthur smirks, "We were so good back then.". Soon this red haired girl that looks excatly like Celeste plays with Voldy and Harry until there was a bang on the door. "It's him. Lily take the kids and run. Me and James will take care of it. James get out your wand.", Voldemort says as his eyes glow a brighter red in rage. The doors blasted open and Lily held the kids and ran upstairs to summon a ladder to climb her way out. Albus blasts through the door and uses James as target practice by killing him. Voldemort is in a total rage and begins fighting Albus until he is on the ground bleeding but this allowed time for Lily to run all the way to Alice Longbottom's. They head to the cottage to watch Albus change Voldemort's mind from many truths to the lies he made for the war he wanted and left. Voldemort was still himself but he had two targets instead of one. His own son and Albus Dumbledore.
Albus heads to each house searching for Lily and the kids. Soon he finds them having tea with Alice and Neville. The doors are brushed open but this time, there was no time. Lily grabbed Harry, Neville and the red haired girl to then fled upstairs. This time with her wand ready to protect these kids with life. Neville sobs on the floor with Harry and Celeste. Albus chained up Alice and Frank. He proceeded upstairs to grab Lily for what he planned to do. He tried using his Voice Magic to fail. He sighs and walks upstairs growling in rage. "COME HERE GIRL!" He roars in a rant. "I WILL ALWAYS PROTECT THESE OR ANY CHILDREN FROM ANY HARM! EVEN IF COSTS ME EVERYTHING! I WILL FIGHT TO MY LAST BREATH!" Lily screams as white and gold magic surrounds her. Albus walks upstairs in rage then he killed her.
The white and gold light forms a shield over The children that then sinks underneath their skin. Albus tried touching Harry to scream in pain as Harry's skin burns his hand. He proceeds back downstairs then screams full the house for 7 hours straight. Everything goes black again to the next memory.
First Years of Privet Drive.
Harry sleeps in his cup after a harsh beating. Everyone is shocked, Harry remembers this day. He wanted to burn it away from his mind but he couldn't. No matter how hard he tried. He wakes up the banging, he was only 4 back then. He walks out dressed in the big clothes of Dudley. He hasn't eaten in 4 months besides scraps here and there with preschool lunch. He then cooks breakfast to be burned by Vermon eight times. Harry is dead silent. Everyone is besides Celeste who knows what might happen next. "Freak, I have a present. There is two more rooms upstairs. I need you to do a CHORE for me." Vermon says in a smile. Harry hoping hard in his heart smiles a little. Worst Mistake he ever made. Harry looks down, his palms run cold. His emerald eyes have no shine in them. Umbridge notes it. Vermon makes Harry walk to door after grabbing some needed tools. Vermon barks for next hours to make this room sound proof and this strange chair. Then Harry closes his eyes for the next part. Everyone can feel the fear at this memory. Vermon then makes a Harry strip and traps him on the chair. All Harry is wearing is shorts. Vermon holds a control then presses a button then Harry screams. Hermione soon connects the dots and covers her mouth as wet tears fell off her. Vermon then throws the weak battered Harry off the chair then gives him the first beating that Harry calls the worst because it was the first.
Harry retreats to his cupboard. His hair changing many many colors as he cries silently. Hope for parental shattered. "Why? Why? Why? Why was I a freak? I'm Harry? That's not my name here. It's Freak or Boy. Why is there people like these?" He writes in a black ink journal that he found off the street and fixed.

 Why is there people like these?" He writes in a black ink journal that he found off the street and fixed

All slytherins stare at Harry at lost of words to describe. They have all been through some abuse but never that. Umbridge writes hard on her clipboard. Albus is going to pay.
The years continue with the abuse getting worst and worst but they hoped it was going to get a little better. Harry would write a lot in his journal . Every single day. It could be poems or just a casual conversation to himself. Or the one that everyone shake the most, his letters to Death.
Something changed however on a certain day. He met someone like him a freak. A freak that could change her appearance like him. A freak that shift into a animal that shouldn't exist. That freak's name was Celeste Dumbledore.
Harry sat on the swings swinging by himself. No one would bother him here because this a place where a student died. A girl with red hair walks over her left arm was bleeding. Harry stares shocked as she doesn't flinches about it. She doesn't even say anything mean to him. She sits on the other swing and begins swinging with him. Harry can't stop from silently following along. Then Dudley comes with his gang. The girl groans a little. "Hey Freak! Come and get some!" Dudley says as he punches Harry. The girl stands up angry showing no fear. The girl redirects Dudley's gang to run like the winds but she never once hit them with her fists. Once they left. This girl picks up the bleeding Harry and places him besides a tree and takes off her backpack and gets to work with the few things she had.
Harry was all bandaged up but he'll live. The girl waits for him to wake up. Harry slowly does then the girl stares at him and asks, "Are you a freak like me? Is your real name everywhere you go never used? Are you beaten like me in a room with a chair? To only get hurt by others you thought you could trust? Are you a freak like me who can do has strange things happen all around them? are you a freak like me who changed their appearance? Are you a freak like me who can change into an animal that shouldn't exist?". Everything is truth. This girl is like him. A freak with no name besides it. "Hi Freak, My name is Freak too even though my birth name is Harry James P. I'm yes I'm a freak that's just like you." Harry says softly looking at Freak girl. "Hello Freak Harry, My real name is Celeste Moon Dumbledore but my name is Freak too." Celeste says softly. A hand stretched out from Celeste and Harry shook it starting a blossoming friendship.