A trip to Gringotts

The world stage was at a disarray. So much so that a trial of Albus was declared to be happening. The Order was in shambles until Celeste saved them by taking over with adding her armada in Arcadia and changing several of Albus's plans.

She was and is not interested in using people like a checker board. She also made the Order more effective then a band of the best aurors.

Finally after weeks, Harry exits the Hospital Wing to see a changed Hogwarts. It was the Hogwarts the Founders told him and Celeste stories of. It filled Harry with a warmth of a mother. Harry felt Hogwarts softly with a smile. She is indeed very happy to have her heir with Celeste safe and sound.

Harry cried softly as Hogwarts instantly has an elf bring Harry clothes of his status. Harry changed quickly as the robes suit him perfectly to all his needs and desires.

Also Ginny and Percy gave all their brothers their blood for them and their lovers for the immortality thing. Molly and Arthur refusing as they had people they wished to meet again on the other side. The same for Sirius and Remus. Severus is a Vampire and turned Regularous just to ensure nothing else happens to his engaged and they will be together forever.

Luna and Neville also started drinking Celeste's blood as they wanted to live with their friends. Pansy also started drinking the immortality blood to fix her mistakes and make up for every cruel act she has done to anyone as an eighty year lifespan wouldn't be enough. And she wanted to carry the Ollivander Legacy and reintroduce new ways of casting spells into the world and rid the damage of the foolish, greedy wizards and witches of the past. Also Cho agreed for she wanted to be with Pansy for life and wanted to help children, orphans, widows and single mothers with teen moms. She didn't want anyone to go through what she had.

Fred, George and Angelica for legendary pranking and bringing laughter and smiles into the world but also with a few other unsaid reasons. All of Gryffindor were shipping hard away in secret.

Mcgongall and Promfey were a married Magic Creature couple so it was a big topic for a couple days as everyone realized how accepting Hogwarts is becoming. Albus no longer controlling love as way to control others as Celeste with the Ministry undo all marriage contracts that he set up.

Harry walked calmly through the now rebuilding school that coming back into a their glory in new highs. Harry noticed the massive library that outdated its' previous holding many books right out of the Library. Harry cried in joy as he researched everything in his lessons.

The number of Ancient Houses went from their only 8 in Britain to 358 across the globe all within Hogwarts learning their histories and magics. With many other families rebuilding and their manors being rebuild but just in different locations across the globe.

Many Monarchies were also restored. Like the France Nobility named the Azkaban Royal Family that being Ginny as her heiress title and Princess title.

She shall become Queen after she has completed her studies and her betrothed being Hermione is wed. Fleur was helping her out in her studies. Hermione being Heir of the Oceania and also Princess of Sirens, Mermaids, Oceanstones, Water Mages and the Sea is the same and will become after her own requirements and the Lady of the Lake deems her worthy. Which she already has she is crowned Princess.

Also Camelot was restored. Heir/Prince Draco Malfoy-Pendragon made sure of that. Also the countries under the Pendragon name are Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, North Macedonia, Serbia, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Moldova, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Yemen and United Arab Emirates. So basically a huge chunk of Europe and the Middle East.