Third Year: Demenators, Monster in the Forest, and the Bloody Past

Everyone was silent as the next set memories that they knew too well. Celeste was silent as she walked forward to Ginny and held her softly. She cries softly in agony at what was about to be releaved. "You are not a Monster, Ginny. You just been hurt by too many people.", Celeste says softly. "No. I am.", Ginny says softly in pain with tears. Hermione runs to her and kisses her softly. "You are never a monster. They are the monsters. Albus is a monster.", Hermione says softly holding Ginny as she breaks down.

"Professor Umbridge just watch.", Celeste says softly. Umbridge nods angrily in defeat.

The train was then stopped by Dementors. Harry was silent as memories attacked him mercilessly. The Dementor looks at Celeste and bows softly before they were blasted away with a Patronous from Lupin.

Then the feast happened but Celeste's eyes darken at the mention of Dementors. She silently thinks to Harry, 'Harry learn the Patronus before the things attempt to kiss you thinking you for Death himself.' Harry notes that to memory grimacing at the thought.

Everyone stares at Celeste who smiles and frowns softly in her tears. "As punishment for many who made Horcruxes once they were discovered and upseted the balance. The dementors came as the protectors of the innocents, creatures of Life and as the soul eaters of the guilt and those marked by Death. Sadly that also meant the creatures of Death and Death himself. So much so that the dementors were locked away into prisons for each continent to house their prisoners. Meaning that the creatures of Death are nearly extinct. In fact, Harry is the last creature of Death. They breed through kissing one's soul and turn that person or creature into a Dementor. Due to Horcruxes however, I am the last creature of Life. However there only being one prison for each continent, countries, nations and kingdoms began popping up to take the power of the dementors for their own shattering the Kingdom of Avalon and leaving Camelot to fall. Also the powerful kingdoms or nations started banning types of magic for the leaders could not be seen weak so much so that the Founders made Hogwarts a separate Nation so all students can learn all types of magic which became a trend that is still used today in all schools but Hogwarts. But then Albus became Headmaster and let the Ministry in with open arms causing all the unique magic created and found only in Britain to be forgotten and only found in the Library of Secrets. So the Founders  with the Lords and Ladies have teaching me and Harry all they could. One common fact of creatures of Life or Death once they come of age, we can't die almost. We are closest beings to immortality. Literally as long we are not killed we will live to the end of Life or Death. Whichever one comes first. So they began teaching us the forgotten and remembered so the forgotten can be remembered again.", Celeste says softly with tears in her eyes. With that everyone hugs them tight wondering the pain they must be going through. The pain that them or their family will live and die peacefully. But to them that didn't really matter. What matter to them was protecting and cheering the pair up with Ginny.

The memories continue as normal but Harry was overstudying Occlmancy and Mind Magic to its very ends and started creating new mind spells. Some were beyond the word terrifying but Harry saved those for a quick go and out, Voldemort and Albus.

Celeste joining her hobby of learning magic to its ends, crafting, alchemy and her Medusaing. Celeste has grown a watchful eye and care in her heart for the students of Hogwarts. More than Albus supposedly did care. She cared like a mother to her newborns. She especially cared for the younger years, helping them(indirectly and directly), tutoring them and helping them whenever she could.

In fact she was silently working on a map on Hogwarts but also one for her and her family with all the secret passage ways and tricks to know whenever Hogwarts. Sadly the Dursleys didn't sign for Hogsmead. So she had to work on the map herself.