Four Year: One's Return, Dragon's Hurt and a chained Phoenix

Warning: Mentioned SMUT, Self-Harm, Dark Thoughts

They finally entered four year to see at the Dursleys yet again. Yet this time, Harry was really trapped there. Due to Albus having the client. He had to check everything. He placed every damn ward possible to keep Harry inside the bounds of Private Drive for the summer.

Uncle Vernon has grown much worst and brutal. Harry knowing that fighting back made it worst so he didn't. Harry just slowly got use to the hateful words and even called himself them.

Celeste always sent him calming letters however and had sent him foods of all types. However even Petunia's burns in his arms made it hard to move them without pain. Harry even resorted to using Wandless magic to heal himself when his magic went wild allowing pure seconds of relief.

Celeste looks away crying. She knew what happens that year. Hermione held her shoulder softly with Ginny. Harry looks away softly.

Harry began writing more in his journal to breath for a sec. The entries were filled with Harry's emotions and when Harry ran out of ink, he used his blood from his wounds to write. Not letting Albus get a drop of it and always storing it away. Even sending Celeste a bottle for alchemy and seeing what his blood could be used for.

Celeste looks away growling darkly. "I shall kill Albus in the most painful way possible", She says softly.

Everyone looks at her shell shocked. Umbridge bites her lips, "Mrs. Dumbledore, what has he done?". "There is a potion to make one live thousands of years as long as they are not killed with the darkest or lightest of magic but it requires the blood of a Death Dragon gained through force.", Celeste answers as shock enters the room.

Hermione has to hold Ginny back as she yells screaming darkly and curses Albus to oblivion. Charlie was raging beyond raging. His love of the noble creatures like Harry and Celeste cursing Albus to death. Molly, Arthur, Sirius and Remus hold Harry in tight hug as he was silent as tears pour down his face.

Harry selectively became silent. The Dursleys were only getting worst by the day. Harry looked exhausted and beyond drained with each passing day of chores, beatings and punishments.

By one night, everything went too far and left a permanent scar. One that could never leave. Uncle Vernon got a decrease in his pay.

Celeste closes her eyes and starts breathing in and out like if trying to control her magic and anger. Percy stands next to her holding her shoulder.

Luna closes her eyes realizing it and buried herself within Neville's arms. Ron was silent completely confused.

Vernon then unlocks the several locks on the door and drags Harry outside to the warded car and drives far out. And drags him to what looks to be night club. Harry tried everything to leave but this place also head strong wards. Harry instantly realizes that this was a magical and mundane club.

Everyone who eyes weren't close watch in horror at everything Harry was forced to do at that club. Vermon drove him straight back to Private Drive smiling with a bag that held so much cash that it was sickening.

Everyone was silent in horror. Harry was silent with tears pouring down his face. Remus is silently growling darkly in pain, anger, rage and sorrow for his cub while holding his cub protectively.

Umbridge was silent her quill was writing darkly. Her face only showing pure rage that could burn anyone to a painful death probably even worst than a death by a Bellatrix Lestrange.

Mcgongall looked at Celeste with an agony that she could understand. Celeste breaks down crying at this, "That wasn't the only time.".

Everyone grew more silent in horror at that. Ron cries hard in Blaise's arms. Blaise looks at the memories growling. Snape was silent as soft tears drop off him. He failed Lily. It was somber throughout the room.