Second Year: Horcruxes

For the remaining summer, they watched Celeste learning all types of Magic with Rowena. And the same with Harry and Salazar. Lady Life teaching Celeste a step farther now since they entered Hogwarts. Also the same with Death. Lady Magic teaching them the basics of any magic.

There was dead silence and shock in this bit never shown.

Soon the year starts up as normal but Celeste's eyes widen as they enter the castle. Like if something in her every bone screamed at something within the halls.

Harry stares at her shocked as Celeste explained that something dark and unnatural had entered Hogwarts.

Soon Harry and Celeste pulled out every book on dark Magic they could get their hands on to figure out what was making Celeste really sick. Relearning Dark Magic entirely just to figure out why.

Which only got worse as the Chamber of Secrets was opened. Celeste looked deadly pale like if walking out of a horror show.

Everyone looks at Celeste in horror. Celeste holds onto her pendant remembering. It looked exactly like the ruby of the Sorcerers' Stone. Ginny looks at her with a great sorrow and guilt. "We first thought that we can try to redeem Voldemort. But you do not understand, when you push the bounds of nature like he did. Seven times!! There is no hope for you. There is no way to redeem one. That is why me and Harry went Gray. Not neutral. We already knew Albus couldn't change but by the end of the year we knew exactly the man that Voldemort is.", Celeste says softly. Signing was for those who held a level of trust or when Harry's and Celeste's voices were too weak to speak.

Umbridge was silent. "Mrs. Dumbledore, what has Voldemort done seven times?", Umbridge asks without emotion.

Celeste was silent. She coughs up black ink let tar just like the memory. She breathes in and out and says it barely holding in the pain of just saying what he did. "He made 7 Horcruxes to be Immortal and tie himself to the world of the Living.", Celeste says softly before sitting down in agony. Luna gasps in horror and hugs Celeste tight as she shivers.

"What's a horcrux, Harry?", Ron asks completely confused.

Harry stands up without no pain but his dragon feels a silent rage. A rage that could kill, torture and mentally break anyone. No matter status nor power. "It is when splits their soul and places it within an object, non living thing or living thing. But to do such act requires murder. His first Horcrux was the Tom Marvolo Riddle Diary that carried half of his soul. Then he used Salazar's Slytherin's Locket that me and Celeste found in a certain property owned by Sirius that once housed his parents who held a love of dark artifacts. Then Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem round in the Room of Requirement. Then Helga Hufflepuff's Goblet that the Goblins of Gringotts kindly gave us to obliterate to oblivion. Also they helped us take the soul that he unknowingly placed within me. Then the Gaunt Ring which too was cleansed by Lady Life and Death due to Death's Stone residing in the ring. The only remaining shards of the man's soul in this world are his pet snake, Nagini, and the shard left within him. Yes, we did all this in the summer before Third Year and the year itself. I'm still working on a sword to obliterate the living horcrux to oblivion for the Sword of Godric is very handy but Albus keeps that thing on close tabs.", Harry says softly as everyone gasps in shock. Ron, Neville, Dean and Seamus gasp at the sheer power.

Celeste laughs softly the pain was fading thanks to reminding the last Horcrux maker was also mortal again. Sirius elbowing her in a giggle.

The year continues as they silently watch Celeste get so bad that she was stationed in the Hospital Wing with Hermione and the others.

Harry then comes to her holding the cursed book and asks her what radiates darkness. Celeste gasps in a strangled horror but so low that only Harry could hear. "Harry . . . . . . There are ways that few dare use to truly escape Death . . . . . . the one who's new name was used from letters his original name . . . . . . We creatures of life scream in agony at the near presence of the thing they made . . . . For they split themselves in half . . . . . . That is all I can say just ask thy Death", Celeste hisses softly before groaning back to a painful slumber.

With that Harry backs away and heads up to the dorm shaking. Celeste's words haunting him to his core but also enraging him. Who is the they? Harry's ring glows deadly emerald bright. Harry looks at the name on the thing shaking. He spells the name out into the air and snaps his fingers. The name to reveal the the sentence. I AM LORD VOLDEMORT. With that Harry locked the diary tight in his truck and heads off. He combed everything he could find researching everything he could on Voldemort's life before he became Voldemort discovering how Hagrid took the fall when he opened the Chamber fifty years ago including the death of a muggleborn. Harry went as far as using the memories stored in Albus's pensive. Discovering Horcruxes and how he made seven. Harry got everyone on board searching for the cursed things. Especially Death and Life who were beyond the words of furious with him. By the time near Ginny's Capture, Harry had completely destroyed every Horcrux in his reach. His emerald flames being stronger than fiendfyre and poison of basilisks.

Harry May have added more time to his Horcrux hunting.

"Damn, Harry, just Bloody hell.", Ron shakes beyond terrified.

"Ron, it is just my very being to loathe Horcruxes but if what was happening to Celeste was happening to Ginny then you would feel the same on how I feel with Tom and Albus.", Harry answers as Ron then agrees but he was bloody terrified of Harry's wrath.

Finally the memory reaches the Chamber. Harry was now more furious to find Tom was trying to take Ginny's Soul and body for his own. Harry then shifts into his Death Dragon form. The basilisk nearly backs away in terror but Harry was so done and took his prey with vigor. He shifts back staring at Tom. The posion of a basilisk not affecting him just stinging. His rage numbing almost all pain. "What are you", Tom hisses in anger. "What you fear most", Harry answers before using both his wands to set the diary blazing on fire as Tom yells.

Harry then calms himself down enough to to start healing Ginny enough so she could awake with no severe permanent damage. But there was one thing, Harry noticed when healing her. A red string. A soulmate string on finger that flies all the way to Hermione. But the strong turned blue on Hermione's end. Harry smirks softly. Water Werewolf.

Harry then uses the Sorcerors' Stone to create a pendant that Celeste could to heal herself and heal others from the darkest wounds. Lady Life with Helga, Time and Fate helping of course.

With that Celeste slowly was getting better but it did left a permanent wound. The scars on her eye charred black and her blind eye could control, torture, petrify, and kill others at a mere glance. Also she could turn them to stone. So with Tia, she started taking in snakes of all kinds. Celeste even had a basilisk named Morgana. They followed her and stay in room. So much so that Harry and her snakes called her Medusa. Even in Hogwarts, she let all her snakes out to slither and they would always come back telling her news. Some news bad and terrible while others good and great. Celeste would help the unfortunate in Hogwarts. She would pop around and with Luna knew everything happening in Gringotts. Yet she did what Luna couldn't do without her bullies beating her and many teasing her. Celeste lend her hand. With that her reputation skyrocketed but Celeste didn't care. She was glad that her and her snakes with Tia could do some good. Harry smiles at her softly on the train to their third year. "Ready for a better year, Medusa?", Harry signs softly.

Celeste smiles softly all too knowing, "Definitely, Leader of the Gray.".