Prologue

It has been a month in Academy City. Ever since the world was in chaos when Ghidorah was in control of some of the kaijus to destroy everything.

When everyone lost all hope, Godzilla came back with his friends to challenge Ghidorah and his kaijus that he was commanding.

In the end, Godzilla has finally killed his long ancient foe and now Godzilla is the new alpha again. By his command, he order all the kaijus to coexist with the humans. Now the world is in peace of this greatest victory of all. But sometimes, peace can easily be disturbed if something were to happen.

======================

Academy City................

"GO GO GO!" Said a bunch of people.

Their was a eating contest in Academy City. The winner that can eat about 1500 slices of pizza, the would get a brand new Gekota figure. Gekota is a frog mascot that a certain person loves. This Gekota has a costume on that looks like Godzilla.

Their are about 10 people that are challenging for that price. One of them is Danny. Each contestant has the number of slices of pizza they need to eat. So far, only three of them lots because of stomach pain or too chicken to do the challenge.

The others were able to hold on until their stomach got too full and lost. Danny was able to win the challenge.

"The winner is Danny!" Said the announcer. Some of the people were cheering for Danny win while others were not because they were cheering for one of the others and they were not happy.

Danny was handed the price and being to walk somewhere. 

'Man that was hardly a challenge. All that food and it ace it. Can't they make it even more challenging next time?' thought Danny

"It makes little difference. With your huge appetite, you could easily eat a pile like that no problem." Said Godzilla inside of Danny mind.

'Hey. It is not my fault. That fight with Ghidorah took a lot of energy out of you and me. So I am just trying to regain my energy by each as much food as I can.' Thought Danny.

Danny continue to walk until he stop right by the Godzilla statue. He was smiling that he and Godzilla were now heroes in this city.

"Hey Danny." Said a all too familiar voice. He turned around to see a Mikoto Misaka walking up to him.

 He turned around to see a Mikoto Misaka walking up to him

"Hey Mikoto. I got you that price you wanted." Said Danny as he showed her the price he got. Mikoto went into full on cute mode as she swiped the Gekota off of his hands and begin holding onto it and snuggling into it.

Once she realized what she is doing, she blushed a little bit as she tried to make it look like that scene never happened.

"Don't tell anyone about that." Said a still blushing Mikoto.

"Who? Your boyfriend Touma?" Danny as he teased her. This caused her body to tense up.

"No... he... he is just a friend!" Said a nervous and blushing Mikoto Misaka. "Get through that thick skin of yours! Both you and the other being inside of you!" She said.

"Sorry." Said Danny as he calmly waved that off. 

"Speaking of which, how is he?" asked Danny.

"He id fine. Unless you factor in his bad luck. That guy is always getting himself into trouble and saving others when they didn't ask for help." Said Mikoto. 'And possible why I like him.' Mikoto thought that last part to herself. It would be embarrassing if someone heard her say that out loud. She might die from too much teasing or something if one were to find out.

Danny then looked around the area of Academy City. "It has been rather peaceful in Academy City." He said.

"Yeah. But you know. Anything can happen in this city." Said Mikoto.

Just like that, everything in Academy City just stopped. All the people, cars, animals suddenly stopped moving. It is like time had just stopped. The only people that are moving, is Mikoto and Danny.

"Hey! Whats going on?" asked Danny.

"I am not sure." Said Mikoto.

"If this day gets any weirder, I may have to scream" Said Danny

Suddenly, a huge blue circle of light was hovering over the city. It shined a light onto Danny. Danny was starting to float. Danny tried to reach something but he couldn't stop himself. Mikoto grabbed both of his legs to stop him from going into that light.

But that ultimately got her floating into the air along with Danny.

"Yep. That will do it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed the two as they were suddenly sent to the giant blue light and was teleported somewhere. Somewhere in a different universe.

Time resumed after those two were sent into that blue light. No one knows what happened to them. What they didn't know, is that those two are going to have the greatest adventure of their life!

============================================================

Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire

============================================================