Basic Training

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island… The teams were given three challenges that tested their trust in their teammates. The rock climbing challenge revealed more than just Heather’s grudge against Gwen. And Trent got the bad end of a blowfish courtesy of Lindsay. DJ trusted Geoff with his pet bunny. Huge mistake, by the way. Some other campers got dropped on their butts and Duncan shocked Courtney by showing her his softer side. Yeah, touching moments. Good times. Stay tuned for the most dramatic bonfire ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island!

[ Theme song ]

[Alaia was hanging out with Duncan and Geoff]

Harold: Okay! Who’s made s’mores out of my underwear?!

Duncan Alaia and Geoff: [laugh]

[splat]

Courtney: Ew! Harold! You are so totally gross!

Harold: No wait! It wasn’t me! Idiots!

Alaia: you two are mean but it's so funny

Geoff: Sometimes, he just makes it too easy.

Duncan: Heh, I hear you, man.

Chef: [through loudspeaker] Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the Dock of Shame at 0900 hours! That means now, soldiers! Now!

Chef: [through megaphone] Lone up and stand at attention! You call this proper formation?! Knees together!

Geoff: Ah! Ah!

Chef: [through megaphone] Arms down!

Duncan: Ooh!

Chef: [through megaphone] Eyes forward! Head up!

[whack whack whack whack]

Alaia: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Gwen: [hushed, to Trent] Oh, this is gonna be a fun day.

[megaphone feedback]

Chef: [through megaphone] What did you say to me, soldier?!

Gwen: Um… Nothing?