The very last time

Chris: Ahh. Morning in Muskoka. The birds chirping. The loon calling.

[loon calls]

Chris: The majestic gentle sounds of beautiful Northern Ontario.

[fart]

Chris: Welcome to the most dramatic thrilling episode yet! [blows party blower]

Chris: It’s been a long eight weeks at Camp Wawanakwa and Total Drama Island is about to come to an end.

Chris: Today, two campers remain. By sundown, only one will be left standing.

Chris: That camper will go home with a check for $100,000! Who will it be? Brooding, untan, alternative artist Gwen? Or the large and lovable goofball Owen? Go grab a snack, have a pee if you have to. SIt your butt down and get ready for… the dramatic final conclusion of… Total. Drama. Island!

Chris: Welcome back. We asked our finalists to record their thoughts in our confessional booth before going into the final round.

Owen: [confessional] I had a wicked time!

[flashback]

Owen: [voiceover] It was awesome.

Owen: Yeah! Who’s the man?!

[flashback ends]

Gwen: [confessional] What was it like being here for eight weeks?

[flashbacks]

[splash]

[rip]

Gwen: [confessional] [voiceover] It sucked, that’s what.

Gwen: Ugh!

[flashbacks end]

Chef: [confessional] You think it’s easy cookin’ for twenty-three ungrateful teenagers? Man, I’ve had better jobs in prison.

Owen: The food was awesome!

[flashback]

[chomping]