That's off the chains

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island… In a challenge of hide-and-seek, campers had to avoid capture by Chef It, or join his guerrilla tactics to tag fellow campers. Some had weak hiding spots while others won invincibility. Meanwhile, with some subtle nudging, the guys convinced Owen to stay loyal to their alliance. Even without lovesick Geoff’s help, the guys banished Bridgette, so it was Geoff who payed a hefty price for staying loyal to his girl. Man, that stinks, Geoff. And so did she. Will they guys ever trust Geoff again? Will the girls form an alliance? Will I be stuck hosting reality TV for the rest of my life? Find out on this episode of Total. Drama. Island!

[frisbee whirls]

[fly buzzes]

[smack]

Heather: Can I see that for a sec?

[smack]

Heather: Now make yourself useful and clip my toenails!

Geoff: [wailing]

Leshawna: Ooh. Sounds like Geoff’s having a hard time accepting Bridgette’s been kicked off, huh?

Alaia: True poor Geoff

Duncan: Yeah. He’s so weak.

Geoff: [singing poorly] Baby come back! [confessional] Any kind of fool could see! S-Something… something, uh… about you! Hey, Bridge! Sendin’ out mucho love to… wherever it is that the Boat of Losers takes you!

Duncan: Um, we’d better go check on him.

Leshawna: Wait. What about our game?

Gwen: “Check on him”? Since we did he start having feelings?

Heather: Since they started up their guys’ alliance. Duncan’s no fool. He needs Geoff’s vote to stay in it.

Lindsay: Hey! Maybe we should try forming a girls’ alliance again!

[smack]

Lindsay: Or not.

Owen: That a boy… hug it out!

Geoff: [groaning]

Duncan: Look, man. Voting Bridgette off was just a strategic move. If the guy alliance stands strong, we can win this. So are you in?

Geoff: I don’t know man. Going on without Bridge is like… [sniffs] Oh… is that bacon? Aw, crap! Did I miss breakfast?

Duncan: I think Geoff’s in.

[loudspeaker feedback]

Chris: [through loudspeaker] Morning, campers! Your next challenge awaits you at the Arts and Crafts Center!

Chris: Welcome to the Arts and Crafts Center.

Duncan: More like the Arts and Crap Center.

Alaia: [laughs as her and Duncan high five]

Chris: Yeah. It used to be an outhouse, but now it’s where Chef parks his road hog.