Haute Camp-ture

Alaia bikini

Chris: In today’s special episode of Total Drama Island… You’ve been watching Gwen, Heather, Duncan, Leshawna, and Owen make their way to the final five

Leshawna: [vomits]

Chris: It’s been a long seven weeks.

Heather: [screams]

[bear roars]

Chris: So, we decided to give our weary finalists the day off so we could contemplate how far they’ve gotten and enjoy all the campgrounds have to offer. But what happens to the campers after they walk the Dock of Shame, board the Boat of Losers and leave the camp?

Chris: Where are these rejects living?

Chris: How are they spending their time?

Chris: And who do they think deserves to win the hundred grand?

Chris: The losers are about to let it all hang out! [confessional] And you won’t wanna miss a word! Coming up on Total. Drama. Island!

[water ski runs]

Chris: Welcome to Playa des Losers. The all-inclusive luxury resort where our sent after being brutally voted out of the game to lick their wounds and accept their fate as reality show has-beens. When we are down to the two final competitors, their fate will be in the hands of these nineteen losers!

Sadie: [sighs] He is so cute! Ah! [splash as Alaia rolls her at her none sence]

Noah: Get my shirt wet, why don’t you?

Sadie: [giggles] Sorry, Noah! Whoo! You guys should come in, it’s so nice!

[dramatic music]

Sadie: Ow! Something bit me!

Katie: [gasps] Was it a shark?

Noah: Sharks don’t swim in chlorinated water, brainiac.

Sadie: Noah’s right. Besides, I think I saw the sharks getting seaweed mud wraps.

Beth: [sighs happily]

Katie: If it wasn’t a shark, what was it?

[splashing]

Izzy: [chuckles] Sorry about that. I just had the urge to bite something. Have you ever felt that? Like you just have to sink your teeth into something? Maybe that’s how sharks feel, huh?