Hide and be sneaky

Chris: Previously on Total Drama Island… The campers searched for treasure and yours truly put in an impressive performance as a pirate. But this was no ordinary treasure hunt. Some campers put their lives on the line to snag their booty. While Geoff put his stomach on the line, doing something that would make most people hurl. But in the end, the campers who went the limit were rewarded with treasures that, in hindsight, probably weren’t worth the effort. [laughs] Oh well. Except for Heather, who, for the umphteenth time in a row, managed to win the coveted invincibility prize and avoid getting voted off. Meanwhile, Trent and Gwen’s love train went right off the rails, thanks to Heather’s scheming. And it was Trent who walked the plank. Ha ha harr. Who will be the next unlucky camper to walk The Dock of Shame? Who will lose their cool? Who will lose their lunch? Find out on the most shocking episode yet on Total. Drama. Island!

[Alaia woke up early in the morning so she could beat Heather or anyone in the restroom as she took a long nice shower and decided to change my look up a bit different]

Lindsay: I am so glad they included Grapetastic Pop in your reward last night, Heather

Lindsay: I am so glad they included Grapetastic Pop in your reward last night, Heather. It’s totally my favorite and its the only thing I’ve really been craving on the island.

Heather: I cannot believe that Alaia and Leshawna shredded my clothes. Their are so gonna pay for this.

Lindsay: Well, you did steal Gwen’s boyfriend. That’s pretty major.

Heather: Shut up!

Lindsay: [gasps]

Heather: [spits] How can you drink this sugar water?

Lindsay: [gasps] [confessional] Heather is my best friend on the island. I mean, sure, she steals my food and borrows my clothes and calls me names, but that’s what BFF’s are for. Best female friends!

Heather: [confessional] Who cares about friends? In this world, there are shepherds and there are sheep. And Lindsay is a major sheep. Baa!

Lindsay: [confessional] I think she really respects me and my strategical ideas.

Heather: [confessional] I’ve got flip-flops with more brains than her. But hey, she’s useful right now, so I’ll keep her close. And when I don’t need her anymore, I’ll dump her.