Part 6 - First Day On The Job

Tap. Tap. Tap. Heels clopped along the marble tiles towards the trainee orientation hall. From the hall came the last of many counsellors, TSW. Gasps echoed through the room as her shadowy figure emerged from the hallway and into the hall. Suddenly, everyone was whispering about who might have gotten the legendary coach. That was the only reason for her appearance.
"Silence! Before we all go off, let me just say, yes I am here to collect my trainee from orientation. I expect you to treat her no different from the rest of you. But be warned, you mess with her, you mess with me. All counsellors and their trainee's are there for eachother. Now, Devil Heart! Come! We have training to attend to!" As I followed TSW out of the room, the gossip re-emerged from the pit of silence. Who knew TSW's trainee would be a freshman.

Training was like the first day of any evil school, get to know eachother and test your skills against others. But this time we did it on different dummy's against eachother. Now it was lunch, and everyone was surrounding me like I was the new girl at school. Everyone just wanted to know about TSW. 'What was she like?' 'Is she always surrounded by shadows?' Sometimes it got too much and I'd have to run away and eat alone. All the trainees and younger criminals were asking a million questions so I couldn't just sit with my friends from evil school.