Part 7 - Tough Job Life

My life was never easy. But it just got harder. My coach was awesome. Not to friendly, but she did her job well. She's helped me improve so much, but is Super tough on me. Everytime I so much as step an inch in the wrong place, she makes me restart and do 10. No. Not 10 push-ups. 10 more rounds of practise. Some days, I miss out on breaks and go home super late. If I could, I would take a million breaks inbetween each round. Even if I do get a lunch break or snack break, it's not like I enjoy it. People still ask questions about my coach and how her style differs from their coaches. Some days, work can feel like hell. Other days, it'll feel so rewarding.

At work, we all have to wear disguises so that no one knows who we are. Otherwise if a spy from the 'good' side comes in, they'd be able to identify the enemies and detain them when they were out for a morning stroll. It's happened before. All our uniforms are registered under our names at the front and we have to go through a whole bunch of security tests and all that to make sure no one is an imposter. My uniform for training's slightly different to the one I'm going to wear on missions. Both are all black - Black tights, black socks and combat boots, black full-length turtleneck, black gloves, black beanie (No pom-poms), black heart-shaped 'devil' mask with small horns on top (red on training, dark grey on missions) & a black t-shirt over the turtleneck with a shiny arrowed heart with devil horns on it (Hot pink with red horns and a purple arrow for the training shirt. Grey heart with dark grey horns and arrow on the mission shirt).