Part 9 - Missions With Suspicion

"Hey Max!" I called out to him as I walked inside the servo.
"How's my favourite customer doing?" Max asked me with a smile on his face now that I was here. I was a regular there and I got discounts and free things.
"I'm doing great! Hey ummm, wanna go talk outside. The store smells funny." I lied. But it was partly true. The place had an odd scent, and it wasn't appealing.
"Well I suppose there hasn't been anyone coming in. Okay fine. I give in. Let's go out the back."
'And there won't be business after we come back.' I thought. My plan was starting to get into motion. We walked out the back of the building and wandered towards the bike track.
"Here should be good."

Out of nowhere, a huge racket arose from the servo. Luckily, we were far enough away that you had to be facing the action to notice anything was happening. But if you were facing it, you'd definetly notice it. No question in that. I'm surprised we couldn't hear anything.
"10 minutes free sale!!! Free fuel!!!" Called out a random person, almost like a whisper. It was working! I couldn't believe it! Max had no idea about it all, and my partner would be able to sneak in and get something. Or some things. This was amazing! I'd done my part quite well so far. Now it was up to my partner to do her part. Then Max looked back.