The Banana

"Taekook Short Story"

Jk: Yah taehyung-aa
Tae: Hmm (eating a banana)
Jk:That banana you're eating, is that from suga hyung's fridge?
Tae: I think so..
Jk: we're almost on the dorm now.. are you  digging out your own grave?
Tae: sh*t
(The dorm's door opened and suga came out)
Suga: Is that you guys?? Tae and kookie?
Jk: Ah h-hyung
Tae: Oh no! Where can I hide this (still trying to hide the banana to his shirt but it still visible so he decides to put it inside of his pants)*shoves the banana inside of his pants*
Jk: Wtf taehyung-shi! Why are you putting the food in your pants?!!
(Jk grab tae's pants)
Jk: take it out! Take it out taee
Tae: No.. suga hyung will see it
(Jk still holding tae's pants near to his crotch)
*Suga saw their position and got confused of their actions*
Suga: What are you guys doing? (Asking with a poker face)
Jk:hyung!! I'm making tae take that banana out of his pants!!
(Tae blushed because suga might misunderstood it)
Suga:Take his banana.... out?...(suga asked with a naughty look)
Jk: wtf! Can you not say that in a weird tone hyung? I'm talking about the banana you EAT!

Suga:wtf! Jk don't emphasize the word "eat" I don't want to know how you guys do that nasty stuff.
Jk: He st-olajdhhsjjshwjsjjd(jk didnt finish his words because tae covered his mouth)
Tae: umm suga hyung, jk just want to see my banana pls excuse us (pulling jk to go inside of their room)
Suga:These two...Dont make weird noise okay!!(shouted)
Tae: arraseo! (Still covering jk's mouth)

(After entering the room)

Jk: dafaq hyung! Why did you said that!(said jk in frustration while tae is busy eating his banana)
*Jk is watching tae eating the banana*

(Jk's imagination)

Tae is licking the banana and slowly putting it inside of his mouth...
Tae licked his lips..
*jk gulped*
"Kookie-yah do you want my banana?"
Tae asked using bedroom voice

(End of jk's imagination)

"Aaaaaah!!"-(jk suddenly screamed and that made tae choke on his banana)

(Tae grab jk and keep on pointing on his neck..)
"Ah, ah kookie-yaah"-(tae is asking jk's help)
"Omg! Hyung are u alright? Here's the water."(jk give tae's a water immediately)
Tae: jungkook-ah you made me choke!
Jk:Sorry hehe

(On the other side)

"Ah ah kookie-yah"-tae

Jimin: wtf! They are doing some nasty stuff again! (Jimin told the members but the members didnt give an f because they know taekook already)

Suga: Let's try that later jiminie(teasing jimin while smiling)*Jimin blushed*

Jin:Namjoonie let's sleep now
Namjoon: okay love

Meanwhile jhope..

Jhope: Can't relate.

--------------------------------------
(The next morning)

"Kookie-yaaa,seems like only cold water is coming out in the bathroom!."-tae shouted inside on the bathroom.
"Kookie-yaaa!! Could you please test the water in the kitchen!"-tae
.....
But no one answered him
.....
.....
"jungkook?"-Tae opened the door of the bathroom with only wearing small towel on his lower part.
"Guess, I'll check it on my own"-tae came out of the bathroom.

"i knew it it's cold"-checking the temperature of the water in the kitchen. And looked around
and saw...

"A can?...why is it here? What's inside?"-tae touches the purple can.

"Don't touch it!! That's the banana milkshake I made!"-said jk who immediately approached tae with only pants on.

"Banana.. milkshake?? Hmm sounds yummy"-said tae while licking his lips. And was about to open the can....

"You can't drink it anymore because there's too much gas in it now.it will explode if you open it. I'm gonna throw it away"-jk panicked

"If it's dangerous you should throw it away immediately"-said tae while touching his chest

"Eh?"-jk stare Tae's body intensely.

"How rare to see you in that outfit"-jk looked closer to tae.

*tae blushed *
"What do you mean in this outfit?I'm not even wearing any clothes!"-said tae while covering his nipples

Jk was about to go near tae and tease him but...
*tae accidentally pushed the can and it made it...

"What are you standing for?? Its dangerous taehyungiee move now!!"-said panick jk and tae still standing there froze.
*the can explode*
(Kaboom)
Jk went to tae immediately and...
*outside of the dorm*
"Whats that noise?"-jimin
"Hurry up namjoon open the door!"-jin
"Opps"-namjoon broke the key.
"As usual"-suga
"Move, ill open it"-suga kicked the door with force
*All of them are shocked because of what they witnessed *

Jungkook was in the top of Tae and the banana milkshake made them look like they were doing some nasty stuff and plus jk only wearing short pants while tae is in towel and the worst his towel starting to fell off...

"Tae and kook?"-the members jaw dropped
*the towel is slipping off*
"Sh*t, hyung your towel is falling off!!"-jk panicked
"Cover it quickly!! Don't let the members see it!!"-said jk and immediately use his hand to cover tae's thing and cupped it.
"Aaaaaah!!!!"-tae screamed out of pain