I was and You are

JUNGKOOK & TAEHYUNG

I was 8 when I first met you

I was 10 when we become friends.

I was 12 when I start to realize I am falling for you...

I was 13, when I realize my feelings are getting deeper...

I was 14 when I saw you with her....

I was 15 when I thought she is just your friend..

I was 15 when I felt my heart broke into pieces when I saw both of you kissing...

I-i was 16 when you introduce me to your girlfriend...

I was 17 when I finally realize I should stop hurting myself from hoping that you would feel the same way too...

I was 18 when you told me that you broke up with her... I was about to move on....

I was 19 when I tried to fool myself that you'd feel the same way too..

I was 20 when you made me feel the you felt the same way too...

But I was so wrong to think that all those caring actions you have done to me are romantically but I was wrong...

I was 21 when I confessed my feeligs to you... but you just said "I'm sorry but you are just like a little sibling to me"

I was 22, when I tried to accept the fact that you won't like me...

I was 23 when I tried to date someone...

I was 24, when you saw me with someone...

I was 24, when I saw you, there's a glint in your eyes that shows Jealousy.... but I know I was just assuming...

I was 25, when I met my second friend whom I thought I could trust to...

I was 25 and naive... I found out that my special someone and my second friend are doing something nasty behind my back...

I was broken not because I love that someone but because I was too gullible too naive.. I felt sorry for myself..

I was 26, when I saw you again....

I thought I already buried my feelings that I have felt for you... but I was wrong...

I was 26, when I felt scared that I might get hurt and receive so much pain this time....

But I was 26 when I heard that you and my mom talking... you were inlove with me...

I was 26, when I realize... you were hiding your feelings towards me because....

you were just 27 and you are dying.