GF? or just friends?

(Lunch time) Thank god,I am starving. I always bring a to-go lunch from home and today's lunch was a ham sandwich. I always sit with my few friends Natalie, Aujohnae, Mari, Yanni, and Azul. Little secret though, I have a crush on Aujohnae but she does not know thank god. To be truthful, I have never seen her with a girl and I don't know what the outcome will be. Will it be good or will it be bad. I sat there thinking  to myself and eating and then Aujohnae walked in I guess she saw me. As she walked closer I started blushing uncontrollably. She sat right in front of me and we had a little small talk. Hey jazz, *Aujohnae said*

ohh hey aujohnae what's up * I said*

nothing much I guess it's just us today I didn't see yunni, azul, nor mari today *she said*

I look at her nearly choking on my food j- just u-us * I said*

yea are you ok? *She asked me*

"yes I'm fine" I said smiling and blushing uncontrollably.

You see aujohnae was not the average girl. She is smart and beautiful and her smile, her smile could  light up a room. Everything about her was perfect to me at least but could she possibly feel the same could she really like me. This thought stayed in my mind all day as I rome the hall ways quietly.  Now of all times I needed my bestie because I could not figure out if she would be my girlfriend or will we just be friends.