where is Natalie???

Walking down the halls with my head hanging low 
* sigh* where is she *i asked my self*. 
As I walk down the halls, I saw most of my other friends but I didn't really want to talk to them. As soon as i got in my second period class the teacher was yelling at students for not doing their homework. Lucky i did mines, yet I did not turn it in I did not feel like doing anything because only one thing was on my mind, which was where is natalie?. I eventually got mad but worried because I texted her more than once she normally responds. Principle denmark called over the P.A for me to come to the the office. As I sat there, my mind started to wonder. What have done,  I'm never in the office, little did I know I was going to receive bad news. When I walked into the principal's office Natalie's mom was there but everyone had somber faces for some reason.
Principal denmark: "Jazz sorry to bring  you from class but, Natalie's  mother wanted you to be the first to know that Natalie is in the hospital she attempted suicide".
 *tears shed* "What no that's not possible  I was talking to her yesterday".* I replied with a broken tone.*
Only one thing lingered  in my mind, why wouldn't she talk to me we're best friends?. 
"I guess not all things can be said not even to your best friend."