"What's so wrong with girls"

(A/N)To be honest, I don’t even know where to start with this chapter; All I can say is have a seat , grab a drink and get comfy.

Along with a homophobic grandmother things did not get any easier. Every day at school felt as if I was being watched. I felt as if I had no privacy, My grandma had everyone in the school focused on me just so she could keep tabs. Mr. Johnson , Mr. Davie, Mrs. Vick, she had everyone reporting back to her like snitches. Trust me Aujohnae was not happy, she got so fed up that she started to slowly distance herself from me. I was losing her. I finally got the girl that I wanted and I lost her because of a secret that I wanted to keep. When I reached inside the house my grandma was sitting at the table waiting for me with my tablet in her hand. 
I froze at the door when she asked me

“Who is aujohnae?”  she asked

I wanted to respond sarcastically but I couldn’t 

“ she’s just a close friend of mines” I responded 

Even though I stared at her with a straight face inside I was freaking the hell out. My mind was all over the damn place. what did she know… did she know we were together? Everything started crushing on me in that one moment. She showed me my tablet and I knew at that moment it was over. Everything I had been building with aujohnae was going to be over and done with when I got to school tomorrow.
I looked at my grandma and said something that I would later on regret 

“I HATE YOU, WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH DATING GIRLS THAT MAKES YOU HATE ME SO MUCH IM YOUR GRANDKID AND YOU WON’T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M DIFFERENT” I said with tears rolling down my face. 

She sat there in shock but did not say anything. So I ran to my room and did not come out till it was time to get on the bus the next morning. I did not even feel in the mood to eat. When I reached school I was still morally pissed like the thought of what she did pissed me off. Simple question  of why would  she go through my stuff?. What compelled  her to do that knowing that it would hurt me.  She knew the consequences yet did it anyways. In the short-term we broke up that day and it started a chain of distrust and heart break from here on out.