Chapter 1

Bart smiled and laughed, as Robin bickered with Nightwing. Blue Beetle walked in. "Why are they bickering Esé?" Blue Beetle asked. "Robin lost a bet to Nightwing, so now he has to do the ice bucket challenge!" Bart laughed. "I DONT WANNA!!! THAT'S COLD! WAY TO COLD!" Robin yelled. "HAHA! To bad!" Nightwing laughed, picking Tim up, and throwing him over his shoulder. "HEWP ME!" Robin screamed. "Nah!" Blue Beetle, Impulse, and WonderGirl told him. "WonderGirl I'll give you a huggie if you help me!" Robin told her. WonderGirl immediately helped him. Robin gave her a hug. "You guys are a buzz kill!" Nightwing whined. Impulse laughed at him. Impulse's phone buzzed. "Esé I think someone texted you." Blue Beetle told him, looking at who texted him. "Huh? Really?! Who?" Impulse asked. "Umm....some chick named Zoë." He told her. "ZOË!!!" Impulse cried, snagging the phone from Blue. They all looked at him confused.

Zoë
Hey! Your doing it! The timeline is changing!

Bart
Really!!! That's crash!!!

Zoë
Hey this is Zoë's new boyfriend, Blake! Stop texting my girl. It's funny. After you left, 2 weeks later, she came to me, and we hit it off! But thanks for leaving, and saving the world! Just do us all a bigger favor of, never coming back!!!

Zoë has blocked "Bart"

Bart started crying. He forced a smile on his face, and laughed. He acted like he was laughing, where he was crying. The others didn't think much of it. "I have to go!" Bart smiled and ran off.

~At Bibbo's diner~

Bart has his head down, crying. Bibbo brought Bart is usual. Mint chocolate milkshake, with a double BLT. "Kid you ok?" Bibbo asked him. Bart looked up at him, and smiled. "Y-yeah!" Bart stuttered. "I can tell your not." Bibbo sat down, in the chair across from him. Bart's lip starts twitching, the breaks out into a full sob. Bibbo's eyes widen. "I'll call Wally." Bibbo told him. Wally came straight there. He'd never seen Bart even cry. Other than laughing so hard, he cries. "Bart what's wrong?!?" Wally asked his nephew. "A girl....she-she....she just used me!" Bart cried. "What's her name?" Wally asked, sitting down next to Bart, pulling him into a hug. "Z-Z-Zoë!" Bart stuttered. Wally nodded, and picked Bart up, giving Bibbo $30, that including tip.

~Wally's POV~

I took Bart back home. I didn't really see the point in telling the team. He should be fine be tomorrow. He's a strong kid. Very strong for his age, and all he's been through already. By that I mean, leaving his happy family, and coming back into time, to save his world. But I have faith he'll be ok. I mean, he doesn't really go through any really hard pain. I kiss Bart's forehead, seeing he's already passed out, asleep.