Chapter 4

Bart had woken up. Well force to wake up, cause Nightwing came into his room. "Bart! Wake up!" Nightwing told him for the 6th time. "Hmm! Wha? S-Sorry!" Bart day up, looking at the annoyed Nightwing. "Good your up. There's a new mission. You, Blue Beetle, Robin, WonderGirl, Superboy, and Wolf will be going on. Your going to Old Arkham. Joker his holding Harley and her 2 kids there as hostages for some reason." Nightwing explained to him, the left Bart's room. Bart got his suit on, then hopped onto the super-cycle. "You look a lot better esé!" Blue laughed. Impulse gave him a cheesy smile. "What? Did he look like shit or something?" Robin asked. "A lot!" Blue laughed more. "HEY!" Impulse pouted. "C-can we slow down a bit?" Robin asked, a bit of fear, noticeable in his voice. "Why? What's wrong?" WonderGirl asked. Superboy slowed a small bit down anyways. "NOTHING!" Robin screamed, pulling his knees to his chest.

~At the cave with Nightwing and Batman~

"DICK WHAT THE HELL?!" Batman ran out the zata tubes. "What?!" Nightwing asked. Nightwing quickly caught on, to what he did. He fucked up bad. "OH FUCK! I forgot all about that!! And I send him on that mission!!!" Nightwing started beating himself up for it. Nightwing called that team. "HOW CLOSE ARE YOU GUYS?!" Nightwing asked, with a panicked voice. "Umm....pretty close. Why?" Superboy asked. "Fuck! Keep Robin close to you! No matter what, don't let him out of your sight!" Nightwing told them, and hung up.

~At old Arkham~

Robin could hardly walk from fear. They all gave him confused looks. Superboy sighed, and picked him up, putting him on Wolf! Wolf gave Superboy a dirty look. He didn't like giving rides. "Deal with it, while we're in here. We don't know why he's freezing up!" Superboy told Wolf. They made it to where they heard laughter and screaming, and children crying. Bart's 'lost children' stuff kicked him, and found a trash can lid, and a wooden stake. "Impulse what are you doing?!" Blue asked. Impulse ran ahead of them! "NO!" Robin cried, then immediately covered his mouth. He knew he was doomed there on. Joker heard the little birdie scream. So he left Harley, and her kids alone, so he could go hunt down Robin. Impulse found Harley, Lucy, and Jake. WonderGirl came in, and helped them out. "Well, well, well, LOOK WHO FINALLY CAME HOME!" Joker laughed, making Superboy, Blue Beetle, and Wolf confused. Yes even Wolf. Robin started crying.

~Outside Old Arkham~

"Ok Harley, stay here with them." Impulse told her. She nodded weakly, as Impulse and WonderGirl went back inside, to find there friends.

~Back inside~

Joker had drugged Robin, to make him shut up, and a gun to his head. Impulse and WonderGirl stopped, looking at Joker and there friend. Impulse noticed a light green haired, very pale skin girl, in the vents. Maybe the age of 5-6. "WonderGirl, there's another child here!" Impulse told her. Joker's eyes widen, filled with anger. "YOU LITTLE BRAT! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN YOU ROOM!" Joker looked up at the vents behind him, and yelled at her. Impulse grew pretty pissed, still holding the trash can lid, and wooden stake. He super speeded to Joker, holding the thing to his nose. "Make one move, I'll stab your leg!" Impulse gave hugs warning. Joker didn't believe him, so he tried to shoot a bullet at the little girl in the vents. Little did he know, the second he did, Impulse stabbed him. Joker yelled. "ESÉ!" Blue yelled at him, flying over. WonderGirl flew up to the vent, opening it, and taking the beaten little girl out. They didn't see all the bruises, and dry blood she had on her before. Robin found a very little strength, and took the little girl from WonderGirl. "Wolf take them both to the front!" Superboy told Wolf, putting Robin back in him, with the girl. Oddly enough Wolf didn't care this time.

~At the rooftop of GCPD~

"The little girls name is Haylee Quinn. She's no trouble, just very hard to let people help her." Commissioner Gordon told them. Robin nodded. "Noted. Where is she now?" Robin asked. "At the hospital. They wanted to make sure she would be ok, and healthy." Gordon told him. "D-does she have anywhere to go after that?" Impulse asked, concern in his voice. "Not that we know of." He told him. Impulse look at them, hope in his eyes. "Are you crazy?! Batman would kill us esé!" Blue told him. "No he has a point. If the girl has nowhere to go, and does behave, she can stay with us. Is that alright Commissioner?" Robin told Blue, then asked Gordon. "Fine by me. She'll be out of there in 2 weeks." He told the hero's. "Why so long?" WonderGirl, Impulse, and Superboy all asked at the same time. "It would normally be only a week, but cause she's underweight for her age, and pretty badly injured, they need her to stay for 2 weeks." He explained. "Badly?" Superboy asked. "She has a lot of bad bruises, burn marks ok her back and shoulder, fractured wrist, and has trouble walking." He told them, looking at his clipboard to make sure he got it all right. He handed Robin the file. Impulse took it. "Thank you, we'll get her in 2 weeks, and some of us will visit her also, have a great night!" Impulse told him, walking away.