Chapter 12

This chapter is just fully dirty!!!

Bart giggled as Jaime kissed his neck. Jaime left a hickey on his neck, making Bart groan. Bart took off Jaime's shirt, showing all his muscles. Jaime chucked, giving Bart a deep kiss. Bart opened his mouth just enough to let Jaime's tongue enter. Bart sucked on Jaime's tongue, making Jaime groan. Bart looked at his boyfriend, putting himself in a helpless position. Jaime smirked, slowly stripping Bart, stooping half way down his pants, only to circle his inner thigh. Bart was blushing like crazy. Jaime finished stripping Bart, then stripped off all his clothes. Bart only looked into his eyes. Jaime started off with fingering Bart. "Ah~!" Bart moaned. Jaime smirked, liking that sound. "A-Another!" Bart moaned quietly. "As you wish esé." Jaime whispered to him quietly, adding a second finger, kissing all over Bart's neck. Jaime thrust his finger in and out of Bart. "D-D-Daddy! I-I-I'm ready! Ah~! I want it!" Bart moaned, begging Jaime to fuck him. Jaime flipped Bart over, slowly putting it in, and starting off slow. Bart moaned. "H-harder Daddy!" Bart moaned, a hint of whine in his voice. Jaime had a smirk on his face, and went harder, slapping his ass. "Always! As long as you make those beautiful sounds." Jaime told him, in a seductive tone. Bart had a bit of cum dripping from his dick. "Bart wanna play a game?" Jaime asked him, noticing it. "Y-yeah!" Bart groaned, as Jaime went a little faster. "Your not aloud to cum, until I say you may." Jaime told him, in a more like song voice. Bart nodded. Jaime fucked Bart harder, slapping his ass again. Bart's dick burned as he held in the cum. "P-Please! I-I have to!" Bart whined, panting, and shaking. Jaime nodded. Bart cum and it got on his face. Bart's body also gave in, collapsing in exhaustion. Jaime chuckled, putting his underwear and shirt on. He went to Bart's bathroom, and started a warm bath, so he can clean Bart off. He put the plug thing in, and went to go get Bart. Jaime picked his boyfriend up, and sat him down in the warm bath. Jaime cleaned Bart, noticing Bart fell asleep. Jaime sighed. "I'll go find you some clothes, and change your bed sheets. Jaime grabbed some sweat pants, some flash socks, and a washed out yellow T-shirt. He also made Bart's bed, then went back to the bathroom. "Hey babe...wake up." Jaime shook Bart a bit. Bart climbed out, and dried off, putting on the clothes Jaime got for him. Jaime picked Bart up, walking over to the bed, laying Bart down on the wall side, then climbing in with him. Jaime laid on his side, as Bart snuggles him. Both of the males past out, taking a nap for the day. Well....till people got to the cave.