Chapter 20

A/N: you know how I said Katey was a good witch, well she kinda turned into one. This chapter will be explaining Katey's and Harper's past, and how they "got together".

Oh and here's what they mostly look like! Harper is 15, Katey is 16

~Back in the past, 2 years ago~

~Harper's POV~

I'm running from this crazy bitch! She said she's been watching me and has had a huge crush on me! She has red hair, red eyes, tan skin, and is the daughter of a huge mob boss who is also a villain and she help him! I'm with the heroes. We call ourselves 'The lost Children' so yeah. SHIT! She's catching up. I'm running around a parking lot till she grabs me! "Tag you're it!" She said and grabbed me by my throat! I start to freak out and tear up.

~Katey's POV~

I saw her eyes, look so pretty, and scared. I inject her with something. Something that will make her mine! I don't want to be a villain anymore! Not like anyone would trust me tho. So this is the only way, and she's really pretty, cute, sweet, nice, kind to others. I let her go and take a few steps back. Her left eye turns red and white. I blush a lot and notice she's also blushing at me! She runs up to me and hugs me. "Heh. I love you!" I smile, happy tears start to build up in my eyes. She has a little insane look in her eyes right now; but that'll go away with MY help. "I love you to Senpai!" She said back. I kiss her, and she kisses back. "Re-ready to go home?" I ask her. "Where's home? My or you're place?" She asked me, as she nuzzled my neck, causing me to blush more. "Yours please." I told her and waved my wand around. I casted a teleporting spell and we're now in her room. I had my "fun" with her that night~! I can't wait to get to know the others as friends.