Chapter 15

Warning: this chapter has some words that might trigger you, so please do not hate on me, hate on the OC's 😂.

Bart walked into the cave. He looked at Haylee, who was sitting on the floor coloring, as Nightwing gave a mission briefing to Superboy, Miss. Martian, Lagoon Boy, and Beast Boy. "Ok you know the mission, now head out! Oh and Bart, I'm done babysitting Haylee!" Nightwing told the squad then, looked at Bart, telling him that. Bart nodded. "Haylee, wanna go shopping or something?" Bart asked. Haylee looked up. "Wha-what's th-that?" Haylee asked. Bart softly smiled at her. "Let's go find Tim, Cassie, Virgil, and Jaime, then we can go shopping." Bart told her, picking her up. "Smol bean!" Bart laughed, making Haylee giggle, and lay her head on Bart's shoulder. "Oh also Nightwing, can ya pick that up! Please and thank you!" Bart told him, and ran off. Nightwing mumbles something to himself, and picked it up anyways.

~At the Mall~

Cassie had "kidnapped" Haylee. "So Haylee, you want to get some clothes, shoes, toys?" Cassie asked Haylee, pushing her in the cart. "Uhh..I-I..can we-we go to the-the toys?" Haylee asked quietly. "Of corse!" Cassie smiles, and walked to the Barbie section. Haylee's face lit up. "Woahhh!" She was in aw.

~With Virgil and Tim in GameStop~

"What about call of duty, and the new Marvel game that came out!?" Virgil asked with a smile. "Yeah!" Tim sounded excited. They grabbed the games, with other stuff, and checked out.

~With Bart in the clothes section~

Bart was walking around till he heard some familiar voices. "Yeah, he's a fucking fagget!" Jake said. "Yeah! I heard he's dating that Mexican-American kid!" Riley made a face. Bart hid in the clothes rack. Jaime walked by them. "Oh cállate idiotas!!!" (Oh shut up you idiots!!!) Jaime told them, shoving them out of the way. Bart ran to the other side of the tall shelf. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO US FA-" Mikey got stopped mid sentence by Jaime punching him in the face. You would never assume Jaime was gay. He had a nose piercing, normal jeans, a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket. "I said, shut up idiots." He told them, and walked away to find Bart. "It's okay Esé!" Jaime hugged him, kissing his head.

~Back at the cave~

Haylee was in her room playing with some Barbie dolls with Cassie. Tim and Virgil were playing the new Marvel game in Haylee's room also. "Mind if we join?" Bart smiled. "Not at all!" Cassie laughed. Bart smiled and crawled on the floor next Haylee. "Can I play?" Bart asked with a smile. "Y-yeah!" Haylee told him, giving him a Barbie. Jaime laughed, and joined the game with Virgil and Tim. 'Maybe. Just maybe, I can get over this depression. And I can be happy. I mean I have Harper, Katey, and many other wonderful friends! I even got a boyfriend. And Haylee, she needs someone. Batman already has enough on his plate with Tim, so Haylee...I'll take care of her!' Bart thought to himself. He smiled once more.