Chapter 8

~Bart's POV~

"Bartholomew Henry Allen Jr!" I heard Wally say. He looked at me, anger and sadness in his eyes. All I could do was look down and cry. "Bartholomew! Look at me now! And tell me why!" Wally ordered me. I couldn't. I'm the stupid cause of my parents death! My friends forgot me! And most of the team thinks I'm annoying! School doesn't help one bit! And I've upset them!!! "BART!" Wally yelled my name. I looked at him, the tears streaming down his face. He walked over to me, and grabbed both of my arms, and shook me. "WHY!? YOU KNOW WE CANT FUCKING LOOSE YOU LIKE THAT!" He cried to me. "P-p-privately p-p-please?" I asked him, with barley any voice. Wally surprisingly picked me up, and took me to a private room.

~In the other room~

Wally looked at me. "Why?!" He asked me again! "I-I! I DONT KNOW!" I lied. "Sure as hell you do!" He saw right through me. "I-I....j-just! T-to much! TO MUCH PAIN!" I broke again. I kept crying. I couldn't stop. Wally wrapped his arms around me. "It's going to be ok." He told me, in a soothing voice, that somehow calmed me down. I started to fall asleep.

~Wally's POV~

Hm? He's started to fall asleep. I kept rubbing his back, and the back of his head, till he feel asleep. I wonder who his parents are? He never talks about them. Well I better get him home. I walked out, with him in my arms. "Is he ok?!" Barry asked me frantic. I nodded.

~At Allen's home~

I set Bart on his bed, puking the cover over him. I looked around his room for anything that he could easily harm himself with. I saw him up. "Hey Bart, go back to sleep! You need it!" I told him. He shook his head. "No!" He told me, and...pouting? "Well if your not going to sleep, we're going to Black Canary so you can talk to her." I made clear.