20:30

Leo p.o.v

"Do you have any idea where we are?" Leo whispered nervously. They seemed to be in a completely new are of the house, that was unexplored by the both of them. Gemini shook her head. The rooms were unlike the ones they had encountered before: they were smaller and much more unkempt. They were mostly bare, and any furniture that was there was covered in a dirty white sheet.

"How much battery do you have left?" Gemini whispered to Leo.

Leo looked down at her phone. "9%, what about you?"

"5%."

"Someone must have a charger." Leo said.

"Gotta find them first." Gemini muttered.

"Use your phone until it runs out, then we'll use mine."

Leo switched off her phone and put it in her pocket. She felt Gemini grab her hand for reassurance. Leo squeezed it to comfort her. Gemini squeezed back. Although this situation was terrifying, there was no one she would rather be there with. They continued down the endless, twisting corridors, with all sense of direction lost.

"These might have been the servants quarters in the old times." Gemini pondered out loud.

"I thought they were in the attic?" Leo questioned.

"You're the historian." Gemini smirked.

"Not by choice." Leo grumbled. Her parents, both of whom were archaeologists, had practically forced Leo into history and the arts, when, in fact, her passion was actually psychology and the sciences. Now, she had no choice but to follow her parents' path.

At that moment, Gemini's phone turned off, and they were engulfed by darkness. "Get your phone." Gemini whispered urgently. Leo felt around for her phone in her back pocket. Leo should have known, with her luck, that it had fallen out.

"It's gone." Leo said, bracing for an outburst from Gemini.

"It's what?!" Gemini cried.

"It must have fallen out of my pocket."

Gemini let out an exasperated sigh, "We need to go back and find it."

"What if we run into the murderer?" Leo said fearfully.

"They'll find us anyway." Gemini replied, her voice an octave higher than usual. So they felt their way back the way they came from, and Leo used her feet to feel the ground. She felt a sharp pain stab her toe as she hit the corner of a desk. It took all her will not to shriek, so took her pain out on Gemini's hand.

"OW! Leo! What's that for?" Gemini tried extracting her hand from Leo's.

"I stubbed my toe." Leo whimpered. She could almost feel Gemini roll her eyes.

"You're so clumsy." Gemini stated the obvious.

So they carried on into the dark.

Virgo p.o.v

Virgo woke up with a start. It took him a few moments to remember where he was, and the memories came crashing back down. He started shaking as tears flowed down his face. He wiped them away quickly, knowing what had to be done. He had to find who had killed Ophiuchus, and make them pay for what they had done in the slowest, most painful way possible.

He got up from the sofa and navigated himself blindly to the door. Without light, he thought, he would be unable to find his way back to the others. A quick flick of the light would show him the way to the living room they were meant to have met up some time ago, not that Virgo had any sense of time after falling asleep.